Unable to find MJ song

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Am searching for a particular Michael Jackson, i have seen this video many times at the Dominos but not able to get wich song it was... also cant ask the ppl at Dominos- it luks funny. I believ its an old song, and my frnds said its seen umpteen times on tv too... - i gues its the only song shown in India...
A few words to describe the song-:

The song starts with a comparatively fast strumming pattern.
He uses some words lik Baby, fire.
He also opens his shirt towards the end, first touches left and then touches his heart and says "its right" in the song.

I've taken help from google tooo but unable to find. Anyone having any info abt the song pls let me kno asap

thnks

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
use lime wire to search for mj ... dwnld say abt 5-10% of the track preview it ...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
find the song name and then buy the original ... :D or then theres another option go to planet m ... listen to every mj cd if they allow u to then find ur song and buy the cd

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Is it Blood on the Dance Floor?

[ Preview it here: *www.last.fm/music/Michael+Jackson/_/Blood+on+the+Dance+Floor ]

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
i found it
its Black or white

i previewed so many *popular in India* vids... sadly i dint preview this song coz its beginnin was so unrelated to the tune

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Yeah its from The album Dangerous and the controversial video is about 10 minutes.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I figured it out too, being an MJ fan, but please note this shirt opening thing is not unique to this song :)
I guessed it from this
first touches left and then touches his heart and says "its right"

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
eggman said:
Yeah its from The album Dangerous and the controversial video is about 10 minutes.

y is it controversial???

kumarmohit said:
U can always look for it on You tube.
mr kumar, fr tht one is supposed to kno the name or atleast a gud part of lyrics na... its useless just previewing all songs at youtube whn u r not sure
at all

Michael Joseph Jackson

Right off the assembly line
WOW!! My song's being discussed. Hello enticer, its my song Black or White...I practised like hell to dance in the last part of video. Thanks for liking my song. aauu......

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
haha
mr faker!
well i was searching fr this song coz i really wanted to kno the name of the most irritating song ever...
;)

Michael Joseph Jackson

Right off the assembly line
Hey people....Please don't make fun of me. And don't go on what tabloid says. They don't understand me.

enticer86 said:
haha
mr faker!
well i was searching fr this song coz i really wanted to kno the name of the most irritating song ever...
;)

I'm not a faker. I know it seems weird that I am on this forum. But I really like this. And Black or White was a big hit. Don't say its irritating. Slash did his best on this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom