Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
He cannot come out and accept world is NOT for Hindians but for Indians :x
@crystal_god:If SI is so bad,why do u losers coming to bangalore,madras,hyderabad? and every corner of kerala as labours?NI rocks na :? keep ur fscking arse rooted there in delhi,dont ever come,why there are beggers "imported" from MH,Delhi,Mumbai,BIMARU to here esp in Kerala?do u wanna get pwned? :D
[....] <===edited for,i dont want to go low like you :x
I can go on :x idiot!:x :xracist

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol.gone too far praka123,now there is no difference between him and you.

anyways he said he's living in UK and such narrow mind.GOd have mercy on him cos he know not what he is doing.

Indians sux,india sux-we can never change,we are born like that,we face stiff competition for everything so we start hating every other individual.I know this is bitter but it is the truth.I know all people are not alike but most are.

praka123

left this forum longback
tait-for-tat,dedicated to crystal_god :D not to u ppl who r straight :D u dont need to get offensive.it is for that narrow minded moron :x

mediator

Technomancer
Damn. Racism,apartheid at its peak? :D Can we cut it out? About National Language I guess we already had enough phun n several rounds of GDs in here.

I think the thread title shud read "Types of Indians:Loyalty to India and fellow-Indians" i.e middle classed, rich, poor, corrupt etc, those rich phreaks who sell INDIA every second for increasing the size of their gigantic belly, many desperate poor souls who have no other option "but" to sell their self-esteem to prevent their shriveled appearance from disappearing, corrupt landlords and politicians and middle class sufferers who r victim of honesty!!!

nix

hey common, grow up you guys...
stop fighting amongst yourself... individual persons differ. there are both good and bad "southies and northies". depends whom you choose. but dont judge all depending on a few.

faraaz

Evil Genius
@crystal_pup: We'll accept your apology when you upload a pic of you eating dosas and making out with a Tamil/Malayali/Kannadiga/Telugu chick. :p

amol48

Searching...
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^+100 for making out pictures with a south Indian chick!!

well my points will depend on CHICK too.. :-D .. it could be +10 to +1000 anything. hehe !!!

cpyder

CpyderGraphix
I had one observation while in TN/Kerala. At many signboards, adverts on walls, shop signs, posters I saw addresses written as ABCD, 1234, Chennai "S. India".

I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom