Turbo C/C++ and other junk compilers help, discussions and queries here

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
humm....

is Turbo C++ is deferent that Borland Turbo C++...

so if the software is not Free or for Trial Use.... then dose the forum rule allow u to asking....

but hey mods what if he asking some one to b his friend... then present him one software....

lol....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I suggest you one thing. Never go for Software piracy. Borland Turbo C 3 or any version with the EDITOR is not free. But do one thing. You can download Borland C++ Builder from www.borland.com. Just go to the downloads section and you will find your command line compiler. Download that. It's about 8.9 MB in size. It's also free to download. You'll have to register with Borland site first. Registration is also free. Moreover, how to configure the compiler with the command line is also very easy. Just search in google and you'll find plenty of help. If you are unable, then post your message again.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Try for Turbo C++ 4.3 plus..Its GUI version and verry good
I have the *evil word* version of it and it ws worth it..
(the damn fool sold it at a high price!!!!)

crashuniverse

In the zone
great. so how do u get this gui version. some download time or filesize! and which format we download the package.

and does it also work on serail nos. crackin method or it has entire package itself.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@ nareshwithu:
I have watching this thread.. see all we see is members suggesting some thing and saying that it's not a freeware and saying wht *other evil* ways to get the same.
So I am closing this thread, in case some one got to suggest anything regarding this plz PM me or any other mods, we shall reopen this thread.

@ mods,
This thread was reported for 2 times (maybe more but i dint get those reports) , incase if anyone wants to reopen , plz do so.

Thread locked

S

saptak

comin out of Turbo c++

Doods
Turbo C++ is acting funny!!!
I Alt-Xed it and i see nuttin but a black screen. Makes me do a :x restart every time.... altho when i Alt-tab it, i still see all Black but am able to Alt-tab again to turbo
Wat d hell is goin on???

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
u using Win 98? or Xp?If using 98 get XP. Get a diff download og TC++. Never encountered any like urs. Sorry can't be of much help. :(

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
C++ Programming

Hi!

Do any 1 of u is having knowledge of C++ Programming.

I'm in 9th class and our computer teacher hasn't taught us anything n after 2 weeks my exams r going to held.

They have given us 2 sheets of question bank with different type of programmes to b made. so if possible plz help me. or if u know abt any site which can solve such programmes so plz tell.

BTW i've tried cprogramming.com provided by digit in three incredibly useful sites sectiond but didn't found anything helpful.

Here's sum of programmes which i'm unable to make.

Question Bank

General Type:-

7. if a five digit number is entered thru keyboard then write a programm to reverse da number(e.g., 12345 reverse 54321)

10. Write a program 2 find da compound interest for a given principal, rate of interest and no. of years.

Plz kindly help me.

Bye.

Anindya Srivastava

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
lol... mate... 9th std with C++... we r learning this same thing in our college...

any way...

The Incredible said:
7. if a five digit number is entered thru keyboard then write a programm to reverse da number(e.g., 12345 reverse 54321)

here u go...

Code:
#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
int num,r;
clrscr();
printf("Enter a number");
scanf("%d",&num);
printf("The reversed number is");
cd:
r=num%10;
printf("%d",r);
num=num/10;
if(num>0)
goto cd;
getch();
}

hope this works out...

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
ur posts also make me think that u studied it in college.

BTW is it a prog fro c++ or c? i'm not knowin da lang of c but know sumthing abt c++

i don't know whether it is correct or not but accord to my sir it shud b sumthing like this:

Code:
#include<math.h?
#include<iostream.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
int a,b,c=0;
cout<<"Enter the five digit number = ";
cin>>a;
b=a%10;
c=c*10+b;
a=a/10;
b=a%10;
c=c*10+b;
a=a/100;
b=a%10;
c=c*10+b;
a=a/1000;
b=a%10;
c=c*10+b;
cout<<"Reversed Digit = "<<c;
getch();
}

Can u solve it out as when i run it, it gives wrong answer. plz tell me my fault.

da progs has to b made like this only as they r in gen section

BTW any suggestions abt da other prog.

Thanks for ur try.

Anindya Srivastava

tuxfan

Technomancer
As far as I remember, for compound interest this is the formula. Confirm this with your school text book.

P (1+(R/100)) ^ N

P is principal
R is Rate of interest
N is number of years

Declare a unsigned double / float variable to store the answer.

Use scanf to get the answers from keyboard
Use this formula and issue a printf for showing the answer. Pretty simple right? Don't expect full code. Logic and tips are right here ;)

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
DAMN DAMN DAMN THANKS TUXFAN!!!!!!!

But as i'm not a brainiac plz

let me know wat's a printf n scanf

btw i don't want da full code but da basics n logics also.

but as i'm new to it then it wud b helpful if u gimme answer with which header files 2 use n da basics n logics.

Thanks again and again and again :p :p

Anindya Srivastava

popper1987

Broken In
i am giving you this link you can download programs and projects from here
i know it will be ver useful
*nitinkapoor.esmartguy.com/

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
now u ppl r making me say

DDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!

BTW anything abt da reversal prog mr tuxfan?

Anindya Srivastava

anubhav_har

In the zone
Hey ppl... he wanted it in C++ not in C...
And Incredible your sir has given code for only 5 digit no. What code I;m giving is for n no. of digits
Here is problem 7
#include<iostream.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
clrscr();
int x,n,rev=0,z;
cout<<"\nEnter number to be reversed:";
cin>>n;
x=n;
while(n!=0)
{
z=n%10;
n=n/10;
rev=(rev*10)+z;
}
cout<<"\The reverse of "<<x<<" is "<<rev;
getch();
}

Here is the other one:::: That is for Compuond Interest...
#include<iostream.h>
#include<conio.h>
#include<math.h>
void main()
{
clrscr();
float p,r,n,ci;
cout<<"\nEnter principal:";
cin>>p;
cout<<"\nEnter rate:";
cin>>r;
cout<<"\nEnter time:";