Turbo C/C++ and other junk compilers help, discussions and queries here

c4u

Right off the assembly line
Use this thread for Turbo C/C++ and other junk compilers discussions and queries.

Some tips:
1. Do not use this thread for general C/C++ queries.
2. Do not crap other threads with junk queries involving this junk compiler and non-standard antiquated code. Such threads will be deleted or merged here.
3. Don't ask for download fof this junk compiler in question, it's a proprietary software and users cannot share links of its download since that would be illegal.
4. Don't ask for projects or anything like that as that posts would be deleted, the old posts remain as an example.

sahil_blues

In the zone
C++ project

Hi guys...i am desprately in need of a project in turbo c++ ver. 1...iam in class 12th and i dont wanna mess it up...if any of you has some kind of a project(without use of graphics) then please send it to me il be grateful...

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
project??

simulate the working of a metal-hydride reactor
by Numerical Analysis using explicit scheme on Finite Element Method
in Forward in Time and Space Algorithm

how abt that for a project ??

dont get psyched up... i was just joking :) :)
its my project actually

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Free Codes available....

Hey man,
visit planetsourcecode
You will get plenty of source codes for free.A lot of categories are there.
codeguru is also good.

sahil_blues

In the zone
C++ PROJECT

i looking for a c++ program which can include topics upto pointers(including)...basically projects involving data management using files and stuff...

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Gimme a basic idea of what u want the application to do.
A brief descp. any ideas.
Ill do the coding for you if possible.
Its Sunday.

sahil_blues

In the zone
C++ PROJECT

i need to basically make a database of any thing like hotels,banking, airline tickets, cars in which we can put different specifications...after dat lil bit of manipulation of the entered data like calculation of interest in banking or fares in the airline thing...i am told for a min. use of graphics...only boxes ,text colors,background colors are allowed...

sahil_blues

In the zone
not exactly...if someone does make it for me i wouldn't mind fcourse...but if someone has an older one lying can very well give it to me...

walking-techie

Journeyman
hmm.. u want the grapes. even without making a jump for it.. well i could hav said more.. ut as u r in 12th u already hav much to thnk abt .. si cut some slack this time.. but asking for help is somethng .. and getting everythng done for free is somethng else.. i thnk u r form a science backgrnd.. so my suggestion is if u wanna succeed in this field.. strat putting ur efforts.. instead of asking for someone elses

Who

Guess Who's Back
Turbo C/C++ and other junk compilers discussions and queries here

Turbo C++ sucks.

Top Bottom