Tried a PS3 today.

Mr.wave

Broken In
Original games are so cheap anyways. I got the 80GB PS3 for 4k with 2 wireless controllers and added a 1TB HDD to it.

- - - Updated - - -

22k is too much. At that price, I can get a PS4.

looks like you got great deal..is that used one? i am looking OLX and quikr.

one more question..can i consider "PS3 Slim" instead of super slim if i get a good deal?

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
looks like you got great deal..is that used one? i am looking OLX and quikr.

one more question..can i consider "PS3 Slim" instead of super slim if i get a good deal?

I got the PS3 Phat lol. They're all the same hardware wise.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's some niceee setup!! Same model for dual monitor setup is a must IMO. What makes the setup to look nice are screens!
So many screens!!! Run Matrix code screensaver on all of them and post again! :p

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
That's some niceee setup!! Same model for dual monitor setup is a must IMO. What makes the setup to look nice are screens!
So many screens!!! Run Matrix code screensaver on all of them and post again! :p

Wanted a third one but no more space. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Removed some posts. Let's not steer away too far.
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] here is my brother's setup. Helped him assemble new PC.
*i.imgur.com/QKWXewL.jpg

I really like the monitor but I can't upgrade my setup now. Not for 1 year.

Hrishi

[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] , triple monitor Set-ups are awesome! Only problem is that you need a damn powerful graphic card to run them.
I limited myself to dual monitor at current situation. FHD+HD because of this. Have plans for Dual monitor (22+22) and a 40" HDTV on top of them next year.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] , triple monitor Set-ups are awesome! Only problem is that you need a damn powerful graphic card to run them.
I limited myself to dual monitor at current situation. FHD+HD because of this. Have plans for Dual monitor (22+22) and a 40" HDTV on top of them next year.

Triple monitor breaks up the seamless experience. While the above posted ultrawide is just the right thing I am looking for. Imagine watching movies on it ? Or playing a game. It's simple to setup too.

Curved ultrawide monitors are even better.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Removed some posts. Let's not steer away too far.
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] here is my brother's setup. Helped him assemble new PC.
*i.imgur.com/QKWXewL.jpg

I really like the monitor but I can't upgrade my setup now. Not for 1 year.

That's a big @$$ monitor. :D :D
Specs?

- - - Updated - - -

Triple monitor breaks up the seamless experience. While the above posted ultrawide is just the right thing I am looking for. Imagine watching movies on it ? Or playing a game. It's simple to setup too.

Curved ultrawide monitors are even better.

I don't think movies are made to be viewed in the 16:10 Aspect Ratio.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Specs?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think movies are made to be viewed in the 16:10 Aspect Ratio.
Ultrawide is 21:9 not 16:10
Also watching movie is epic cause that's the aspect ratio of cinema

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Specs?

Intel Core i7 4790K
ASUS Z97-A
LG 34UM95 34 Monitor
NZXT 340S
RM750
Logitech G602
Logitech K750
Samsung EVO 850 256GB
WD Blue 1 TB
Corsair 1866MHz 2x8GB

Graphics card is not yet purchased.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Intel Core i7 4790K
ASUS Z97-A
LG 34UM95 34 Monitor
NZXT 340S
RM750
Logitech G602
Logitech K750
Samsung EVO 850 256GB
WD Blue 1 TB
Corsair 1866MHz 2x8GB

Graphics card is not yet purchased.

Where did you buy the monitor from and how much did it cost? I'm also thinking of going for a single ultrawide monitor. Multiple screens are a pain in the rear when switching between different PCs.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Where did you buy the monitor from and how much did it cost? I'm also thinking of going for a single ultrawide monitor. Multiple screens are a pain in the rear when switching between different PCs.

Not my system. Assembled for brother. He is not in India.

But you can see the listing of similar but not same model monitor on Amazon.in

58k INR
LG Electronics UM65 34UM65 34-Inch Screen LED-Lit: Amazon.in: Electronics

Top Bottom