Tried a PS3 today.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Basically that dock houses a desktop GPU of your choice or in his case a 980 Ti and whenever you dock the laptop to it you can drive a monitor connected to the GPU and use the laptop as a desktop
And that laptop plus dock only cost sth around 2000$
GPU is not included with the dock

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Basically that dock houses a desktop GPU of your choice or in his case a 980 Ti and whenever you dock the laptop to it you can drive a monitor connected to the GPU and use the laptop as a desktop
And that laptop plus dock only cost sth around 2000$
GPU is not included with the dock

1500$

- - - Updated - - -

Comes out cheaper than a similarly powered GTX 980Ti desktop.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] how do you take out the time to create these no use rant only threads?

- - - Updated - - -

@Mods: this is clearly a rant thread. no one in their right state of mind will compare a 2006, last gen console to a newer PC with 980ti.
I implore you all to move this to chit chat sub.

- - - Updated - - -

I am but young and life is long. :p

and you are spoilt. :rolleyes:

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] how do you take out the time to create these no use rant only threads?

- - - Updated - - -

@Mods: this is clearly a rant thread. no one in their right state of mind will compare a 2006, last gen console to a newer PC with 980ti.
I implore you all to move this to chit chat sub.

- - - Updated - - -

and you are spoilt. :rolleyes:

Why must you be so salty? :'(

Mr.wave

Broken In
i am not a serious gamer, just casual gaming.can i consider buying Ps3 over PS4.

i am getting a deal (22k) of modded PS3 in Hyderabad. dont want to spend huge amount on PS4 games.

( apologies if it is wrong place to ask).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i am not a serious gamer, just casual gaming.can i consider buying Ps3 over PS4.

i am getting a deal (22k) of modded PS3 in Hyderabad. dont want to spend huge amount on PS4 games.

( apologies if it is wrong place to ask).

Buy the 12 GB version. It was going for 12-13k last time I checked for a deal, Add 1 TB 2.5" laptop hdd to it.

As for games, buy 2nd hand ones from ivg, etc.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
thanks. so, getting modded is not a good idea?

Original games are so cheap anyways. I got the 80GB PS3 for 4k with 2 wireless controllers and added a 1TB HDD to it.

- - - Updated - - -

22k is too much. At that price, I can get a PS4.

Top Bottom