Trend-setting series in small screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
*www.kollywoodtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/csi-ju4-2008.jpg

Some say it’s an idiot box and later with the launch of several women-centric mega serials enraged men community to a greater extent. Fine! We have got something more interesting for those sort of guys who all the time were urged to fix up with similar kind of series on lamenting themes. They would have either depicted woman as an embodiment of suffering character or else as a evil source who strive for putting down the other one…

Cool news for those who are vexed up with such kind of mega-serials. We are delighted in bringing you the exciting news that group of production houses will soon launch TV series of a much different genre.

Sooner, we will have TV series of United States made in Tamil. Yes! The chart-topping TV series of US like Lost, CSI-Miami and many more will be soon launched in any of your favorite channels.

1. Lost: This spine-chilling series is about a US-Australia flight getting crashed across the ocean. But there are only 48 survivors who fell down to a strange island.. This entire series is about few character and their past lives. Also these characters varying in their many aspects has to put hand in hand together to set out of island which is located is such a longitude that no one can trace it. Later on, few survivors start liking this island as it has got something to with their new lives. But they are unaware that there is something mysterious prevailing in that Island. This series will has the best commercial varieties like Action-stunts, romance, comedy, drama, suspense, mystery and many more…

2. CSI-MIAMI – This series involves groups of investigators who are on their toes of unloosening the knots of murder mystery. Each episode will have a murder mystery solved and CSI means Crime Scene Investigation…

Already, Pyramid Saimira has launched its trendsetting package of TV series titled Simran Thirai. This has the entire series completed within 20 episodes…. This is really making lots of great welcomes among the viewers who were yearning out for something different and to relish their leisure times…

*www.kollywoodtoday.com/news/trend-setting-series-in-small-screen/

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
ZOMGWTFBBQLOL

This would never work out. It'll be like those pathetic sunday morning 11 AM Vijay TV Chinese movie. How pathetic. We're better off watching the original LOST.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
are u the guy who watches all those family sentimental tv serials.. man atleeast these could change the way people see serials from here on...

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hey I dont watch serials at all! Those stupid soaps suck. I'm watching Heroes now, its far better than any dumb soap on tamil television. And I'm saying the translation from english to tamil would seriously suck, and you'd have known that if you watched the tamil translated movies...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ya i agree with you brother...

atleast our ppl`s taste will change seeing those serials.. L.O.S.T one for sure...

i am sick of all these TV serial... i dont see any end to any of those serials for atleast for next 50 years.,.. LOL

praka123

left this forum longback
wow gr8!now I can atleast understand what those bloody dingolappie's taking all about :lol:
I think already SUN channel and all showing dubbed English/korean movies?.

I like both bindass movies and sun for their dubbing. :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
LOST : Getting popular among the masses? Never. Most of it is gonna go over their head. LOST is complex, its complicated and you need to really follow it closely to understand every aspect of it.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
wow gr8!now I can atleast understand what those bloody dingolappie's taking all about
I think already SUN channel and all showing dubbed English/korean movies?.

I like both bindass movies and sun for their dubbing.

LOL @ Dingolappi :D. I can see it now.

"Naa Bonda. James Bonda" (No offense meant.)

x3060

A LOTR fan
serials are not my thing,cricket and news is what i watch ,discovery ,national geography ,animal planet ,am happy with those

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Dunno about LOST but Heroes is pretty good, started watching it a few days back, and hopefully will finish before the third season starts :)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Dunno about LOST but Heroes is pretty good, started watching it a few days back, and hopefully will finish before the third season starts :)

Heroes should do well in India. It has a very simple story line, what you see is what you get.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think lost and heroes are best to grab audience attention... even prison break is awesome...

Lost if properly advertised... will get more good viewers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom