Re: Trader Feedba*k thread !!!

Seller / Buyer : utsav

Item : mobo+pro+ram

Comments : got in perfectly fine condition

Notes (Optional) :

abhi.eternal

In search of light...

First, apologies for posting this too late!

I have bought three items from three digit members -

ITEM 1:Benq 1655 (LightScribe)
Seller: vinyas
Comments: Got the drive in original packaging. Helped me very much as my Combo drive died just a few days before buying this. Thanks :)

ITEM 2: Pinnacle PCTV 50i
Seller: Sand man
Comments: Received the card i excellent condition. He came to my house to give me the card. Also, he gave me updated drivers as the drivers in the CD were quite old. Thanks :)

ITEM 3: G Skill 1 GB DDR RAM - 2 X 512 MB Modules
Seller: Sibot
Comments: Wow, he was too patient. He waited almost 2 months for me!! First contact was on 31/05/2008 and I actually paid him on 27/07/2008. But still he send the items with excellent packing. Oh, the modules were in excellent condition too. Thanks :)

ganesh_2218

Journeyman

Seller / Buyer : Vinodh / Ganesh

Item : PS2 Slim with 8mb memory Card and 1 Controller.

Thread Link :*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96562

Comments : The Console was in good condition , everything worked well.. fastest Sale that we had. Good Deal .

Rating : A+++++++++++

sourcewop

Right off the assembly line

The rapidshare.com thread deleted? I am unable to find in bazaar section, is it moved somwhr else? pls let me know.

thanks

Refract

Broken In

seller : amtkapoor

Item : slim ps2 + memory card + 10 games

Comments : Promt deal, agreed for 3500 + shipping charges, ps2 received in excellent form.

chit_samrat

Right off the assembly line

Seller: gaurav_018
Buyer :chit_samrat

Item :msi k8n neo+amd athlon 2800+creative 5.1 sound card

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120388

Comments :testing warranty/"dead-on-arrival" cannot be claimed,product will be tested at "gaurav_018" 's house, and when it is shipped to buyer, the "door warranty" is expired.if you found any problem on the product, you have to repair it at your own cost or if it is not repairable, you may throw it to dustbin and just forgot about your payment. so you have to purchase scrap/defective materials from him.

Notes (Optional) :received all products in well packaged condition, but the board is unable to detect any ddr memory(any capacity/any speed). as per a "dead-on-arrival" condition, he is asking for a chargeable repair. so i have to pay additional courier and repairing charge for this board.

joe333

Hardware Freak!!!

Seller: Max
Item: A8NSLI-Premium
Thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116372
Really know how to do business, great transaction and packing.
Product received as described in full working order.

gaurav_018

Broken In

Seller: gaurav_018
Buyer :chit_samrat

Item :msi k8n neo+amd athlon 2800+creative 5.1 sound card

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120388

Comments :testing warranty/"dead-on-arrival" cannot be claimed,product will be tested at "gaurav_018" 's house, and when it is shipped to buyer, the "door warranty" is expired.if you found any problem on the product, you have to repair it at your own cost or if it is not repairable, you may throw it to dustbin and just forgot about your payment. so you have to purchase scrap/defective materials from him.

Notes (Optional) :received all products in well packaged condition, but the board is unable to detect any ddr memory(any capacity/any speed). as per a "dead-on-arrival" condition, he is asking for a chargeable repair. so i have to pay additional courier and repairing charge for this board.

The board was working when it left my house. I cannot provide a testing warranty and have never claimed otherwise.

The ram modules from that board were sold separately to different local buyers and are working perfectly.

I do apologize to samrath but I am not able to pay for shipping both ways again or to have the board checked by a professional. ( I no longer have the parts to check the board myself )

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
netgear dg834g sale

wana sell my netgear dg834g modem adsl 2+router bought on 29 septeber 2009 yesterday only
it needed to be used with iptv but it doesnot support iptv. bill will be provided bought for 3400 rs .delhilites preffered. only for half an hour it was used.

ankushkool

Youngling

@Admin
Can there be some way of differentiating the Items on sale according to location? coz most of the users are not interested in shipping!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!

Each thread is supposed to have city name / town name posted in there so interested people can check out the items. Or did you have something else in mind.

ankushkool

Youngling

That wud do but no one mentions it, even i didnt :p it wud be nice if there is some way to sort the items/posts according to the location, if that is possible :) and thanks for the prompt reply :)

S

sangzeel

How much time it take to clear new topic? Here :-| One day over and my topic still awaiting moderator clearance. zZZ or if not approved to post no pms from mods either.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
i have posted around 4 days ago but no posting i have given everything that require by moderated.Please post my thread as soon as possible.

Refract

Broken In
Seller Name : htnakirs
City : Calicut, Kerala
Item : Used Sony DSLR A200

I bought this camera, works good. Box contained all the things mentioned. I can say, this is the best deal of the year i got.

Top Bottom