Trade from Bazaar Section Gone Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: A fraud person is here in the digit forum

Assassin is a very old and reputed member.. I dont think he can do anything like this. He should reply here and clarify..

x3060

A LOTR fan

gary rightly said . . reputation once gone cannot come back . .
i hope he settles this , its better late than never . just incase he thinks that "oh my god my reputation is gone ".

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

Hey..I dont think we sud completely blame Assassin.
It may be possible..that card get damaged in path.

Or may be possible..that this is not his own card...and he was also cheated by some1.

so, lets wait for some time..and wait for his reponce.

praka123

left this forum longback

he was seeking for some bakra to let the stuff get off!but this is cruel!online communities are running in some belief and understandings.I hope he understands..this is not some road side bargain centre!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Yes.Not blame him so early.
Let him give justification first.

assasin

Banned

ok.saw a lot of comments out here.
all i wanna say is that b4 selling out the card i tested it at my vendors place.
that pc's config was:
P4 2.4GHz
Asrock 845 chipset mobo
Zebronics 400W (20A on 12v rail)
the card worked perfectly on the pc.so the next day i handed the card over to him personally.also the card wast mine.it was my frnds.
one more thing the card comes with a 3yrs warranty and i had provide Utsav with the bill.so if the card is faulty then why doesnt he get it replaced?i've told his to get it replaced but he said he cant.i dont know why.

one thing cud be hes some how damaged the card.so no ones' ready to send it for RMA.cuz just few days back he was ready to buy a psu.but due to some probs i cudnt confirm the rates.but after i confirmed and requested him to send the money he just backed out completely as if he wasnt interested in buying the psu.i even told him to get it from some1 else on the forum.
i dont hav any intention of cheating any1.i'm 100% sure the card was working b4 i handed it over.

as far as the pm inbox being full is concerned,i had told Utsav that i'm out of station.so i'm surfing thru my mobile.and MO speeds out here r bad so i just saty online to do the bare minimums.
now u ppl decide.

also if i had any intention of cheating him all i wud hav to do is login thru a diff id and he wudnt hav been able to reach me.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

hey guys happens a lot of times things work and then suddenly go kapoot if its under warranty then i find no reason for utsav to be blaming u ....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

After all it's a machine....it can broke anytime.

assasin

Banned

thats wat i've told him.but he says that its not possible.thats why i'm suspecting that he may hav damaged the card somehow.

Pathik

Google Bot

Assasin has a valid point. If the card is under warranty then utsav should get it replaced.

int86

You'r Born Free

@pathiks
In case if it was out of warrenty then what would you have suggested.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

I will request both to meet on yahoo messenger..and solve the problem personally.U both are good guys and have good reputation here :)

why dont U guys meet again..and go to service center (it is still under warranty).

Thinga can be solved very easily :)

assasin

Banned

ravi_9793 said:
why dont U guys meet again..and go to service center (it is still under warranty).

Thinga can be solved very easily

but the prob is utsav lives in Jhansi and i live in Durgapur.

during puja he came down to Kolkata for a week and i handed over the card to him personally.after a week or so he returned.i though every thing was alright as i gave him one week of testing time(a week after he reached home from Kolkata) and he didnt complain bout the card during this time.

x3060

A LOTR fan

sorry mate if i had said something wrong against you :-(. . i only saw you delaying to reply here . . its good to see you reply here :). and clearing the doubts . . i feel ashamed suddenly :-(

shantanu

Technomancer

utsav what is your word on this.. ? assasin .. you and utsav both are equal for us.. you guys know each other better as you guys have met too. Utsav just SCAN the Bill assasin gave you.. and also we would like to have a picture of your card as now..

i have the picture of that before it was sold.. so we can make out some difference.. if you have noticed something post it here ...

this way we cant say that assasin has done anything wrong.. as its natural that somehow the card was damaged after assasin tested it.

only you both guys can solve this. we can only make out who is culprit.. the only thing i am concerned of is that the amount UTSAV got in the card matters for him as he collected it.

if the BILL is genuine , you should get it RMA'd .. UTSAV and assasin both give some time to forum unless the case sorts out.

assasin

Banned

@x3060 no bad feelings mate.but i had claified to Utsav that i'm out of station.so i wont be replying to urs or any1s pms.but maybe he thought i was lying and started off this thread.

shantanu

Technomancer

but assasin he did not take your name. ! it was some other members who wanted twist and masala.. !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom