Trade from Bazaar Section Gone Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
i started a thread in the bazaar section wanting to buy a AGP card.many people contacted me and i bought a 6600GT AGP card from a member here.

The card did not ran on my pc,not even in any pc i checked.i spent over 300Rs as fuel expenses to roam about in every computer shop in my city to check the card.

i told that member abt that problem and he told me my psu is weak.so i trusted him and checked the card with two PSUs good computer shop who knows how to run two psu's but it didn't ran.that guy told me then to check the card with two psus as he also ran his card with two psus b4.
when i told him that i hav already checked his method and told him to take back the card.he refused to do that.i told him that i will ship the card to him for free but he is not replying my PMs.nowadays i think he is not clearing his inbox so that i cannot send him PMs.he is an active member and comes online daily.He told me b4 i bought the card from him that he will take it back if it not works but now he is killing his promise.By his way of talking he does not appear to be a decent guy.God knows his intention
i am not taking his name now but this message is to inform him that still there is time.I am not rich as u to upgrade every six months and get 8800GT in SLI mode but i know that we should not waste our precious money.I am in urgent need of money becoz my mobile phone has got stolen and i hav to get a new one and also the dvd writer.so that agp card is of no use to me.:(

i will quote the members name here tommorow if i do not get his response but i think that he will surely post here as he is very proud.:mad:

mates plz tell me am i wrong.i collected my pocket money and bought that card.so that amount is very precious to me

shantanu

Technomancer
Re: A fraud person is here in the digit forum

tell us who is that ? why this kind of fraud man,, we all here are like family.. :) its so sad to know this.. :(

it is necessary that we know coz in future too all members will take this seriously, to buy from genuine people , not from anyone.. :)

Last edited:
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...

dear, i am not taking the name becoz i still hav hope that he will take back the agp card and return my money.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...

shantanu plz come on ym.i will tell u there

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

utsav said:
dear, i am not taking the name becoz i still hav hope that he will take back the agp card and return my money.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif
yeh gandhigiri chor aur naam bata uska :mad: he might cheat others also.:mad:

Pathik

Google Bot

Arey maine kuch nahi kiya.. Mujh pe shak mat karna..

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...

comment on that also that am i wrong*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12.gif

shantanu

Technomancer

lol ! abe tere ko kaun bulaya hai ! i asked UTSAV.. lol :D:D

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com

now dis is not gud...can't believe all dis happening in digit.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif..i think u shud tell da name now...da guy wont cum here i think....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

even you doesnt say the name we all know the name, by simply visiting the I want section... :(

anyway I hope the person who is a reputeted member of the forum and many other forum where i visit should take care of the issue...

praka123

left this forum longback

i cant guess who is he :? 3 are there to sell the same card :? all 3 are regular formaties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom