Toughest game to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Far Cry was good AI was good but was not hard enough, so decided to play it on hardest difficulty the second time .I completed it(without any cheats) and what i learnt is "I WILL NEVER EVER PLAY ANY GAME AGAIN ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY" . it is very frustrating when u get knocked out with only one touch of a trigent and it becomes almost impossible when there are too many of them at one time, and the enemies wont die before u unload whole clips of bullets into them . In the whole game i had to aim always on head of the enemy . huh. there is no fun only frustration in the later stages of farcry on hardest difficulty .
So , not recommenended.

S

shashank_digitreader

DOOM 3! the toughest game of all without cheats or walkthroughs
or say mario! ha ha ha ha, joke

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Far Cry Hands down!
This game by far has the toughest AI I have ever seen.Even at minimal difficulty they would easily counter & kick your butt.:D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rahul_becks23 said:
doom 3 and farcry r hard
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..................................

Farcry on the 'Hardest' difficulty is no haha , believe me.

saketkutta

Broken In
well tarey how did u beat all those creatures on the level before volcano without cheats in farcry. i played farcry in medium settings and could not progress after tenth level from where those creatures with rocket launchers on their hand actually come and had to use cheats. well the level b4 volcano was hell even after cheats. those guys throw rocket launchers as toys and need more than 3 magines of any gun to kill them
for me the hardest is far cry

T

thunderbird.117

Doom 2 was easy for me and farcry.

The tougest game was Act of war : High treason. The game is very diffcult when played in easy mode.

The ai know what type of buliding we have and were our weakness lies.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
saketkutta said:
well tarey how did u beat all those creatures on the level before volcano without cheats in farcry. i played farcry in medium settings and could not progress after tenth level from where those creatures with rocket launchers on their hand actually come and had to use cheats. well the level b4 volcano was hell even after cheats. those guys throw rocket launchers as toys and need more than 3 magines of any gun to kill them
for me the hardest is far cry
Farcry is without doubt one of the toughest games i ever played.....i still shudder at the thought of driving that jeep with mutants on either side of road....i think the save system has made the game tougher....
about mutants with rockets,i found an easier way of killing them...by targeting at the weakest point of their body....a greenish area......but they were still spine chilling....

Last edited:

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Yup, agree that Far Cry is a tough game. I will add XIII for PC too, as it is soooo hard to beat even in easy mode! You get instantly killed and there is no option of save anywhere!

For Xbox, I think Black is a tough game, because you will die easily like XIII.

P.S. I was not able to finish Black for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom