Toughest game to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
saketkutta said:
well tarey how did u beat all those creatures on the level before volcano without cheats in farcry. i played farcry in medium settings and could not progress after tenth level from where those creatures with rocket launchers on their hand actually come and had to use cheats. well the level b4 volcano was hell even after cheats. those guys throw rocket launchers as toys and need more than 3 magines of any gun to kill them
for me the hardest is far cry

I never use cheats to beat any game , kills the satisfaction . And medium settings were not hard enough for me that's why i did a mistake choosing the hardest difficulty the second time i played it.

Hey saket , volcano is nothing as compared to the last part where u have to kill Doyle. There u have all sorts of mutants , and the only way to beat them(on the hardest mode) is to hide betwen the two blast doors(the doors when u enter the last open facility,one behind u gets locked and the other one opens if u go near it) and and snipe the trigents who have guns and can shoot u from distance , wait for the rocket launcher eqqiped ones to come at the door and then kill them one by one . This part was most frustrating and the hardest . volcano was nothing as compared to this one , in the volcano intro u have a jeep , use it to knock out the three rocket launcher trigents that u encounter on the first land mass seperated by lava , take cover in the rocks and take out the others beyond the 'tree bridge' connecting the two piece of lands seperated by lava and proceed accordingly. Too frustrating and not easy.

Edit : Oh u were talking abt the level before volcano , i misread it as volcano level . The level b4 volcano where u have only one gun with few bullets and u have to jump down a waterfall . Only one thing could be done here on the hardest mode , RUN . Jump from the waterfall and run/swim through the river , dont stop and u will enter the open area with water , run to the helicopter mounted with gatling gun then its easy from there till the volcano stage.

Last edited:

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Ninja Gaiden Black for the Xbox on Master Ninja Difficulty. All other games I have played are a cake-walk compared to it. Don't believe me, then just play that game on normal difficulty and you'll understand.

AP27

Right off the assembly line
I agree with abhijeet. NGB is one of the harder games, along with DMC3. Im still on my playthrough on Hard, havent even reached Master Ninja.

Fun game tho. Almost everyone who plays it will experience a single moment when the knowledge of effectively using the controls will just 'click'. Then its just mad fun killing everything thrown at u.

saketkutta

Broken In
thax for help
let me see ill try to play on easy.
and one thing why is doyle the main villian.
well i havent doom 3 as my card is geforce 2 mx so not experianced doom.
ill try to get a 360 and play new farcry on it.(may be the developers have made is easier)

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
the list was OK but wid the ****ty Doom 3 and very much easy COD 2..

The rest Far Cry, FEAR .... I agree as i kno many others already have and will !!! :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rakeshishere said:
U r still a kid in gaming...Sounds true with ur pic :D

@ rakesh ,
This forum has many gamers who can make 'you' feel like a kid. Don't make fun of other members. Just enjoy games , like i do .

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
tarey_g said:
@ rakesh ,
This forum has many gamers who can make 'you' feel like a kid. Don't make fun of other members. Just enjoy games , like i do .

Well I meant the kids are not gamers and the gamers are not kids:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom