Toughest game to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
i m askin..... cos u r d only person here who s posted a real pic..

I thought of changing my avatar just ysterday..The previous one was THIS.

and that photo of mine was when i was 16 and now i am 18 :)

uh oh......i think the thread is something like....toughest game to beat.......and u r discussing abt avatars and past life photos...........weird............wher'd that originate frm.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
watvr no more discussion about the real photo coz i had to change it as i read something like this in the bloging rule book:
Article 789/08QD of Section 569_93D of Cluase 89`PLD43 clearly states that under no circumstance will anyone post his/her own facial photo as an avatar or nick_pick whether as a public or private distribution even if the domain and/or service is registered under the said person with the required certificates and/or affiliates with the domain and/or serivce provider, so as to to carefully extradicate for the purpose of security and other circumstances unless or otherwise the said internet service belongs to the the list of exceptions to this clause.
Exceptions include recruiting services and matrimonial services and the like which clearly indicate the need for publishing (as public and/or private use) of real life photo unless otherwise stated.

All Sections and sub clauses are in accordance with the updated version of the Bloggin Rule Book 2005 last updated on July 19th 2006.
Articles, Stubs, Post discussions and other said categories applies to the relevenat and contextual Clause it is stated for.
All challenges and clarifications reagrding hte above said is to be adressed in person or mail to the The Officer Of The Consulate of Bloggin Rule Book

OP
Stalker

Stalker

Padawan
hey, u guys are going way off topic.........the thread says toughest game to beat..........not some avatar issue

Chill out!!

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
explain in plain english ... ;)
who ll read all that

It all says no posting ur real photo on the net other than some restrictions...Common man read the post i have written...Its very helpful

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
try adventure puzzle games like nancy drew if u want HARD..

baki sab to mere right hand ka kamal hai...

seriously i think these puzzle based adventure games are teh toughtest. atleast in games like fear/nfs/maxpayne u cant go i the wrong direction.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Exciting forces u that it gets tougher and tougher but i feel that some games are reallllllllly tough without cheats Like farcry in its lastmost level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom