Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
JharuPochaBai said:
Ok, tell me which country you want me to be from now. I'll switch to that country's IP. Japan? Israel? Dubai? Lemme know what you fancy.......he he.
so u were fancying to be from india :lol: and there fore ur ip turned out be from india :lol:

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
And by the way, Digit cannot even afford its own webserver? is that why they opted for the services of Verio Advanced Hosting in Dulles?

Ok, let's play a game. I'll change my 5 times in the next 5 minutes. In those 5 times, I'll channel through my real IP once only. Let's see if you can catch me........starting now......(switiching)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hehe kya game hai ... akele khel bhai .... shantanu is too busy with other stuff :lol:

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
Ok, I just flew to meet Shantanu in Hazlet, NJ.

Shantanu my MVP (networking) genius, where are you ?? ;)

Oh, I have a meeting with Microsoft Networking Professionals (MNVPs)
in Iraq right now, and they will explain IP chanining! yay!

See you there Shantanu!

shantanu

Technomancer
i know what you want to prove.. dont worry.. dude.. as all said i dont have time for your games.. so better stay out.. and well talking about DIGIT, you are hampering with Forum decorum.. another post and you are permanently Banned.. i already sent this to the Admins.. and mind it , this is last warning.. you will be banned if you make a single bad post after this :)

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
Oooooooooooh, sync problem. That post of yours appeared while I typed.

Ooooooooooooh, I got banned............ha ha..................will be back in
a minute..........

Why? What have I done dear?

Tell me something, can you really ban a person? Nopes, only an Id.

If you do ban me, it will take me less than a minute to get back into action,
ha ha ha ha.

Don't ridicule yourself like this Mr. nMVP Banner! ;)

A miserly pathetic underpaid indian mod banning a class topper at FEA, who is also interning with Shell.............. ha ha ha ha. Life is hard dude, life is hard.......

Enjoy digit forum modding while I make the bucks here.........ta ta.

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
And I can't wait for your banning comment.............cook up something really good! anyways, i need a new profile.

shantanu

Technomancer
ok ! i wont ban you man.. i got afraid..:p let Admins take care of this :) happy surfing..

and i guess you missed something.. Underpaid INDIAN MOD ? lol ! well its ok..

Last edited:
OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
you too networking genius........thank god people like you stick to modding and don't about coding protocols.......really thank god for that........no offense meant! ;)

shantanu

Technomancer
its ok man! you didnt offend me like in the last 10 posts :) i understand your frustation.. its ok.. and well coding.. dude i work for atleast 16hrs. a day.. and i guess that give only 20% to moderating.. and that is a thing i like.. ! :) i have a JOB and i guess ummmmm, it is sureshot better than yours.. well its no point discussing it.. i have got the results for all your ID's that you have on this forum.. wait and see what comes next ! thanks for giving me time to search.. and now Admins do the rest.. !

thanks

shantanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom