torrenting is a piracy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rook!e

rook!e

Broken In
Because they have none. I don't understand what is the 'debate' about here anyway! Can someone explain to me, especially the thread starter, as to why is a technology to distribute data considered as piracy?

I'll just say what the great Akon once said in his song: Guns don't kill people. People do. If you and your super elite geeky friend understands that well and good. Else, well ... the thread is open.

search in google "the piratebay+banned" it will show where it is get banned..
u know TPB people were arrested in past.
y for pirating or torrenting?

that is reason of this debate?:)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Search for guns+banned and you get results too. The point is many Linux distros are distributed using P2P clients. By your oh so great example shouldn't they be banned too and the devs should be behind bars (I'd wish this happened, personally; but that's for different reasons altogether).

TPB exists for facilitating distribution of pirated content and therefore has it's fair-share of legal troubles. They have been sent notices to help companies not suffer from piracy and we all now the simply hilarious replies these companies have got. If TPB is the basis of your thread, then there is no point of me posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom