Top Notch Allrounder at 28k

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Is the GS available for 25k? The X10 retails for 27k now. Had a price drop recently.
And the galaxy S doesnt beat the X10 in everything.its just wishful thinking from trollers who havent used either of the phones. I suggest you go to Sony Centre and a Samsung Store and check both the phones for yourself.
The SGS is a good phone nevertheless with its share of issues. I have used them both and own the X10. Dont go by what people tell you. If you are spending about 30 grands on a phone, try them out for sometime and then decide. :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Is the GS available for 25k? The X10 retails for 27k now. Had a price drop recently.
And the galaxy S doesnt beat the X10 in everything.its just wishful thinking from trollers who havent used either of the phones. I suggest you go to Sony Centre and a Samsung Store and check both the phones for yourself.
The SGS is a good phone nevertheless with its share of issues. I have used them both and own the X10. Dont go by what people tell you. If you are spending about 30 grands on a phone, try them out for sometime and then decide. :)

hmm. recently when? I see online stores still selling it for 31k. Anyways, will check again at Sony World near my house. thanks for the update. Even at 27k, I would still go for GS at 28k. The prospect of AMOLED, Hummingbird and Froyo-ready is just enough :)

OP
R

Rohitt

Broken In
@rohitt if you can wait for a month or so, wait for gsm version of Droid x. This phone is a successor to Droid aka milestone and is a beast.

4.3" super amoled display
Two microphones to cancel noise and one microphone for voice. This results in crystal clear call voice
Min usb and mini hdmi out
8mp camera with 720p video recording, dual led flash
8gb internal storage

Well FINALLY I have planned to go for GSM version of Droid X and I am ready to wait.

raj_in

In the zone
Which phone will you experts:)P) say is the best phone in India now...
no explainations needed just a name

for me SGS............

Top Bottom