"To Be Released" Games discussion....

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
only few are known about the game.

1) It is being developed on RAGE engine.

2) MAX PAYNE is bald now

3) Only god knows when it will be releasing.

First, it was scheduled for 2009, then pushed to june 2010.. now to 2011. Typical, Take-Two. Pushes games not for days and months but years. But, we have to admit, most of their games are worth the waiting for.

official

In the zone
I am eagerly waiting for "the witcher 2 assassins of kings" and crysis 2..i think the only delay is because the game is being broken down for consoles to run..and multiplayer maps

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's a combat control mod for it though I've not tried it yet.

it's called Full Combat Rebalance mod and you can get it from Games and mods development for PC XBOX Playstation Nintendo - Mod DB

hdknitro

bringing the world down
thanks for the link
will surely try when i get the hands on this game again

The game was not up to the expectations, did'nt like the graphics. And the gameplay, controls, camera settings reminded of the old lara croft games my sister used to play.
Waiting to play witcher 2, i think i may like that.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
eyeing on Red Faction Armageddon - looks good - it's gonna release on 7/10 th june - yippee ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
A Rainbow game? What's that? Oh, you mean R6? lolol.
No they are creating something in that series I saw a rumor report on Eurogamer. I hope thats right and so want a official word from Ubi.

Lord073

Journeyman
Waiting eagerly for The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim.

The one thing about this game that really caught my interest is what Bethesda's game director Todd Howard says -

"Every NPC should be doing something when you find them, not just sleeping or chattering mindlessly in the street. And everything you see them do, you can do too".

Now this is what I always wanted in RPG's...Can't wait for this game to release.

Top Bottom