"To Be Released" Games discussion....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm waiting for Fallout: New Vegas( completed Fallout 3 with all it's expansion packs - the best CRPG game IMO )

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Crysis 2 ( read somewhere that it will release on 22nd March )

F.3.A.R

Eager to play Mafia II :p

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
few gt5 screens exhibited at GamesCom

*www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/photo02a-640x360.jpg

*www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/photo05a-640x360.jpg

*www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/photo03a-640x360.jpg

catch more screenies here...

pauldmps

Banned
I am eagerly waiting for Half life 2 Episode 3.

Also Hitman 5. I had read somewhere that it is expected to release this year. Is is true?

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
well.. its not real time cursor movement. The selected item will just be highlighted by the pointer. You can't place the pointer between the selections or move it around in free space.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Dead Rising 2! Damn can't wait... hope it 'leaks' soon :D. Am playing Dead Rising 1 currently and that game is totally kick ass!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^can u compare this one with left for dead 2?
Left 4 Dead 2 is an straight out Zombie shooter and the gameplay is nothing like Dead Rising. In fact you might have never seen any Zombie game which has a gameplay like Dead Rising. Simply put, you're better off playing Left 4 Dead 2 in co-op a hundred times over then putting yourself through the frustration that is Dead Rising.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^can u compare this one with left for dead 2?

Not at all. As Ethan said, this a TP action game while L4D2 is a MMOFPS. I prefer Dead Rising over L4D2 but everyone has their opinions. It's an awesome game. Only thing is that save points are very rare and only one save slot. You can only save in the mall bathrooms and a certain other places... but there are hardly any bathrooms in that huge ass mall so you have to backtrack a lot just to find a bathroom to save your game lol. No checkpoints too :(. Check out Dead Rising 2's previews :).

Piyush

Lanaya
@ethan and psycho

thanks
i havent played any of them
so i was giving a thought to try one of them

koi new game shi nai aa rahe.........

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hey people checkout the new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood gameplay vid on IGN. :O I can't wait for November 16th now!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Unstickied this thread for now, as the activity is minimal. You guys can keep it bumped with the discussions. Let me know if you still feel the need for it to be stickied.

Top Bottom