Time 100 list - How within hours Modi's stat did a swing and Kejriwal quotient decreased

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Just 8 hours ago it was like this:
*i.imgur.com/2Ky3R6u.png

And now 9:24 PM:
*i.imgur.com/1nzT5gZ.png*i.imgur.com/NLNrhbl.png

Update, 10:09PM
*i.imgur.com/t8vCWiG.png

Modi takes lead over Kejriwal at 10:55, within a matter of hours
*i.imgur.com/vlnWzS0.png*i.imgur.com/RHdCDhn.png

Possibly paid clicks generated for Modi and against Kejriwal. What a shame.

Final update at 03:30 p.m. next day. Bogus votes nullified by anti spam system.

*i.imgur.com/CgJZv6z.png*i.imgur.com/4vH4zdH.png
*i.imgur.com/mwPAQMn.png

Source: *time.com/55769/time-100-2014-poll-world/

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION]
May be open your mind and see beyond what's shown ?

I want to give AAP a chance this time. I want to see the change not the same old crap.

Neither Congress nor BJP did something substantial for India while we have all seen scams of equal proportions by both parties. And if that's not enough for you guys then hadn't you seen how BJP and Congress came together against the janlokpal bill ? If that couldn't open your eyes then it's better that you keep sleeping.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
First of all, i didn't vote for bjp nor congress in this election. I was a supporter of AAP when they won the Delhi election, but after a joke of a government that ran for 49 days filled with useless controversies and after they stepped down Arvindji made comments like "i will imprison the media", i couldn't see a reason to support them.

Oh and BTW im pretty sure that aap knew that the jan lokpal bill wouldn't get passed, they needed a reason to go into the national level and they got it. Oh and if aap were so against corruption why did they bother to get the support from congress to form le government, they could have just gone for the re-election.

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION]
And yet you don't see the reason why he resigned ? What's the use of continuing government if the basis of removing corruption was not passed. Joke was when BJP and Congress joined hands against passing the bill ? But I guess that wasn't joke for you but a professional act, right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and BTW im pretty sure that aap knew that the jan lokpal bill wouldn't get passed, they needed a reason to go into the national level and they got it.
Don't you know Kejriwal is an Pakistani agent ?

Oh and if aap were so against corruption why did they bother to get the support from congress to form le government, they could have just gone for the re-election.
Brush up your knowledge. Congress said it will provide unconditional support. That was the reason.

My advice to you is directly ask AAP on their page if you still don't get it.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Meh, typical response i usually get.. He could have done tons of things by running the government.. Rather than running away due to a hurdle on the highway. What did he think ? That he was god and could make this country a better one in a single day?

Edit : ah yes if you cant give a reasonable response to any of my statements think about it for a second rather than thinking "oh this guy does not share my views he must be a complete idiot" unconditional or not, they did accept it

Edit again: please answer this,

Do you honestly believe that Kejriwal had hopes of passing the Jan lokpal bill/ and by hope i mean realistic chance

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Getting closer to positive...
*i.imgur.com/t8vCWiG.png

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, typical response i usually get.. He could have done tons of things by running the government.. Rather than running away due to a hurdle on the highway. What did he think ? That he was god and could make this country a better one in a single day?

Ok dude, Whatever you think. May be you can enter and do better than him. Good luck.

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't care who wins as long as Congress doesn't return, period, I'd enough of their babbles, this is a Democracy, not a Monarchy.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bump, answer my second question.

What makes you think that I think of you as a complete idiot. You make too many assumptions.

Resigning from a seat is not normal under any circumstances. You will understand when you get a job. The sheer lure of power and money is difficult to give up. Yet he resigned. No one in their mind would like to play a game of chance like that and move out from comfort zone. But he did.

I hope that answers your question. Lets break the debate here as I don't intend to regurgitate things when you can find answers from AAP directly. They aren't unapproachable. A simple comment on their facebook page or may be mail will get you a better response directly.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Atleast I don't want modi or any people like congress to win.
I can understand marketing for films but marketing for prime minister is something I don't understand.

Btw I don't like AAP too. However we don't have any other choice until & unless we join there.

Last edited:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
As for ads the most disturbing ones are from congress..

[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION], you didn't answer my question. As for asking AAP the response, i hope you are joking, no party is honest with their answers if you're thinking otherwise your just brainwashed.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
As for ads the most disturbing ones are from congress..

[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION], you didn't answer my question. As for asking AAP the response, i hope you are joking, no party is honest with their answers if you're thinking otherwise your just brainwashed.

Ok dude, I am brainwashed. Brainwashed enough to give AAP a chance.

You won the argument. Wait for the party which will change India or may be create your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally Modi Takes lead over Kejriwal at 10:55

*i.imgur.com/vlnWzS0.png*i.imgur.com/RHdCDhn.png

vkl

Cyborg Agent
At first I had some faith in AAP as well and believe that many would have had back then.
But then picture was getting clearer about kejriwal.May be many members in AAP are still good but not sure about kejriwal's intentions.
He is yet to submit 380 pages of proof against Sheila Dikshit and in the meantime she has already become a Governer of a state.
I mean what do you make of a person who has the prove against wrong-doing and yet doesn't file a case.
Ashok Khemka had cancelled the vadra land deal which was highlighted by kejriwal as if he had done this on his own.Khemka got transfered,Yudhvir Singh Khayalia comes in his place,says the land deal is fine and instead files a chargesheet against khemka.Now this same(yudhvir) guy is AAP's candidate in Hisar.Now at a time how can kejrival support both of these guys?
The resignation over delhi janlokpal bill in all probability was a drama.Kejriwal sure must have known the law.The bill being a financial one should have first gone to LG and LG had to put it to central govt for reference first before it was to be introduced in legistlative assembly.What media potrayed was as if Cong and BJP candidates didn't support it whereas in reality that bill was not considered to be introduced in the assembly simpy because it didn't go through constitutional steps.

I personally support neither of cong,bjp and aap.Vote for whoever is best in your locality or for a party which you think is good for India.

Top Bottom