Time 100 list - How within hours Modi's stat did a swing and Kejriwal quotient decreased

Piyush

Lanaya
Sometimes I think communism is the best thing to have in a country with huge population. But diversity poses the major block against this.
China got her independence after India right? Look where they are now.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
exactly & that is why India exists to this date because there never was a wide spread violent revolution like those happened in western countries.the day a widespread revolution happen in India will be the beginning of the end of India.all the founding leaders of India knew it & that is why they created such a constitution to avoid such an event & as you can see they were pretty successful & will continue to do so.

I thought India's constitution was a British legacy ?

Are you in BRF forum ?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Why doesn't he remove or at least tell his opinion about all the criminals contesting from his party ?

If I remember correctly he recently made his stand clear that anyone facing criminal charges will be prosecuted according to law.

Piyush

Lanaya
anyone facing criminal charges will be prosecuted according to law. :lol:
We all know how strict the laws are against criminals here . I'll share a recent event. Day before yesterday a truck driver mauled 1 small girl and her father while coming from a wrong side. He got away by submitting the cheap bail charges.
Now, he is just a truck driver with no political support and was able to get away just like that. Do you honestly think the criminals who stood up for elections as candidates will face any wrath from the Indian law?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If I remember correctly he recently made his stand clear that anyone facing criminal charges will be prosecuted according to law.

But don't you think that those people shouldn't be allowed to contest ?

Or would you as an honest candidate allow another criminal to lend you support ? And just brush off the people with comments that he will be dealt by law.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^But the one's in the parliament won't allow to pass such law :-D

How can you remove the ones who are doing the dirty job on your behalf and lending you support ? You are not looked at as a goon but by proxy you are the one and the same because you know that removing the goons will be harmful to you. That's what you thrive on where money doesn't influence people. You threaten them, you instill fear in them.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
no,this is first time i heard about BRF forum.yes,India's constitution takes some principles from british constitution but that was mainly because at that time Britain was the most successful parliamentary system in the world but India's constitution also borrows from various other nations' constitutions like USA,Ireland,Canada & Australia.in fact the fundamental rights in India are directly inspired from US bill of rights(those famous amendments including the freedom of speech,right to bear arms etc often seen in tv shows/movies).

P.S.it is very easy for ruling party to frame opposition leaders in false cases.innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of any civilized judiciary system.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
See that's the problem. We do not trust our judicial system anymore. What will Kejriwal do? Will he change the entire constitution? Or will he sit in dharna in front of his own office?

And talking about the criminal charges, what about the AAP candidates with criminal background? What about the one with Maoist connections??

Piyush

Lanaya
After seeing Kasab case, Nirbhaya case, Shakti mills case, etc... yea, I dont have blind faith in our judicial system anymore.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So who can we trust ?

I trust our judicial system. If citizens stop trusting the judicial system the country will go in to chaos.
I believe a person who has proven himself with good governance for over a decade can and will bring positive change to our country. Period.

$hadow

Geek in making
How can you remove the ones who are doing the dirty job on your behalf and lending you support ? You are not looked at as a goon but by proxy you are the one and the same because you know that removing the goons will be harmful to you. That's what you thrive on where money doesn't influence people. You threaten them, you instill fear in them.
May be.
But the Supreme Court is often overlooked in matters like these. The court passed the order that something should be done to stop people like criminals and others who are blacklisted in terms of law. I mean we should at least not vote against those about whom we have knowledge that these are not meat to be voted.
Not a person who has a lot of political knowledge but still try to figure out what my bit I can do.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^^^agree on that. Supreme court is largely the bastion of justice.

Those who still have pending cases for more than 6 months should not be allowed to contest.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Looks otherwise to me. Their spam protecting system worked well to weed out bogus votes.

Update
*i.imgur.com/CgJZv6z.png*i.imgur.com/4vH4zdH.png
*i.imgur.com/mwPAQMn.png

vkl

Cyborg Agent
i am judgemental on kejriwal because of the hype.if he were to be another politician i wouldn't care but many seems to present him as the best option which i don't agree with.anyway let's take a look at the facts:

1.won good no. of seats,had popular support,offered support by both opposing parties,had an amazing chance to run a govt for full 5 years yet gave up in less than 50 days.this is the man supposed to run entire India for years,laughable.

2.in those 49 days gave relief to defaulting customers while giving a heart burn to those who actually pay bills.same as other parties giving sops to defaulters then crying about budget losses but at least they are shrewd enough to extract financial assistance from centre unlike kejriwal.

3.appoint a law minister who takes law into his own hands,risking India's foreign relations with African countries where China is making huge inroads for strategic gains(something any serious civil services aspirant with just a graduation degree knows),so much for well educated & intellectual people.

4.opposed FDI in multi-brand retail because it hurts small traders when most here would drool at the prospect of buying latest gadgets from amazon international in India or buy that lcd monitor from walmart with no hassle return policy.name is AAP but favours small traders who are definitely not 'aam aadmi'.

5.has no clearly defined foreign policy stand except the statement of "we will try to go along with every body(TV) & won't tolerate terrorism & border incursions".this party is supposed to manage nukes surrounded by 2 hostile nuclear powers,again laughable.what will it do to not tolerate terrorism or border incursions,go to war with pak or china or just issue a statement condemning them?clearly immature when it comes to geopolitics as already shown in point 3 above.
These and many more of such points present things against Kejirwal and his activities.
He many times lied and contradicted himself and has resorted to so called dirty politics,so no point of being "naive".He is rather clever/cunning.
Modi could not have so much power to clean the entire BJP,he has only been a CM at most till now.BJP/Cong and many other parties have lot of corrupts and people who have criminal cases against them.It won't be easy to clean a large party where there can be so many number of corrupts from top to bottom.Let him come to power first,if he is able to clean to a good extent and proceed for cleaner system then that would be good.
But to think that AAP doesn't have any of such guys is not correct.People like Yogesh Dahiya are also present there who have criminal proceedings against them.They have many of the separatists and Naxal,Maoists,terrorists supporters as well.So was he able to have a all-clean party which he has been a convener from a long time?Shazia Ilmi's views were shown yesterday,poor.We can't blame Kejriwal for someone else's views or action,same goes for others like Modi and Rahul Gandhi,unless each of them defend such wrong views.There are unanswered questions regarding the Ford foundation and it's donations as well.

At least Modi is talking more relevant things about administration and planning than both rahul gandhi and kejriwal combined in their respective interviews.Robert Vadra in this country enjoys VIP status without any consitutional position but nobody questions in our paid/frightened media.All they(ak and rg) have been talking is toffee,poison,baloon,RTI,ambani,adani,name calling and some other things.
Anyway actions matter,talks don't neither the manifesto.If Kejriwal instead of doing only accusations submitted some proof against those who he have accused then it would have done good to him and AAP.He won delhi by saying things such as "380 pages of proof againt Sheila" and lying about lokpal but is not ready to submit proof or talk about it.We need proof and if you have proof why are you hiding it?People would be more happy if a corrupt is punished than being privileged.Illegal money or benefits are not the only forms of corruption,moral corruption is also there.
May be Kejirwal's yet to show how good he can work but for now he is as good as the average politician who resorts to cheap politics when required.
Khichdi sarkaar in all probability is going to do more damage than a clear Modi win.It is not like Modi is going to transform and make everything good in a matter of seconds like a god.But out of the three imo he deserves a chance.
We need way stronger and independent judiciary.CBI has effectively been used for sustaining the present Govt lol.

P.S.it is very easy for ruling party to frame opposition leaders in false cases.innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of any civilized judiciary system.
Agree with this as well

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I have no idea if the account is authentic, but the following is a status quoted from FB account of Aswini Upadhay.

Twenty questions for Arvind Kejriwal
Dear Arvind Kejriwal Ji,
When I have raised questions as a National Executive of AAP, you alleged that I demanded a Lok Sabha ticket and I am involved in anti-party activities. Rather than replying to my queries, you preferred to expel me without a prior notice, which is against the party constitution.
Either you must prove your allegations against me or publicly apologize for your false allegations otherwise I am bound to approach appropriate courts for legal remedies. Please answer these 20 questions that I have raised.
1. Janlokpal Bill: Rather than amending & strengthening the existing Delhi Lokayukta bill, you chose an unconstitutional path that you knew could not pass & then resigned just for political gain. Are you serious about fighting corruption or just politics using Janlokpal?
2. Ticket to Corrupt people: Why did you give tickets to corrupt people i.e. Parvez Khalid, Yogesh Dahia, Yuddhbir Khyalia etc? Criminal case of 300 Crores corruption is pending against Dahia?
3. LS Applicants: Most of the loksabha tickets were pre-decided or bought and sold by party leaders. Why ask innocent people to apply just for collecting mobile no & email? Why did you make Aruna Singh & Ashok kumar a scapegoat and not expel the big party leaders who bought and sold party Loksabha tickets and were actually responsible for it?
4. Delhi Jal Board Scam: Why have you not lodged FIR against then CM in 2005 itself hence you have documents of 400 Crore Delhi Jal Board Scam since 2005? Why did you give these documents to INC leader late Ram Babu Sharma & Ashish Talwar?
5. Ramdas Family: Why is the entire family of Kavita Ramdas (Head of Ford Foundation) i.e. Admiral Laxmi Ramdas, Lalita Ramdas, Sagari Ramdas in AAP strategy committees which is against the party constitution? Why did you not adhere to the one family one person rule?
6. Ford Foundation: Why did you never demand a high level judicial / CBI inquiry against all direct & indirect beneficiaries of Ford Foundation, Gulf & Foreign countries? MHA report says that NGOs received Rs. 11,500 Crores foreign funds in 2013 but only 2% NGOs filed their returns. Report also says that NGOs vulnerable to risk of terror financing.
7. Kabir: How Manish Sisodia received Rs 44 Lacs in 2005 & Rs 32 Lacs in 2006 from Ford foundation while his NGO “KABIR” was registered in November 2007?
8. Gulf & Foreign Funding: How much is the total donation Manish Sisodia, Yogendra Yadav, Meera Sanyal & Medha Patekar received directly & indirectly from Ford Foundation, Gulf & Foreign Countries? Can you demand CBI inquiry against Manish Sisodia, Yogendra, Meera & Medha Patekar?
9. Volunteers Salary: Why do you selectively speak against Ambani - Adani only but never speak against Jindals - GMR etc.? Who is paying monthly cash salary of 600 full time volunteers @ Rs. 25000 per month since 2013?
10. Caste& Communal Vote Bank Politics: You says Batla encounter fake during campaign in Muslim majority Okhla area & pays tribute to Inspector MC Sharma for martyrdom during campaign in Hindu majority Dwaraka area?
Yogendra becomes Yaduvanshi & Yadav in Hindu majority Ahirwal area and becomes Saleem in Muslim majority Mewat area. Ashutosh becomes Gupta in Vaishya majority Chadani Chowk constituency. It’s a unique & classic case of caste-communal vote bank politics.
11. Vadra Land Deal: Ashok Khemka canceled Robert Vadra Land deal. Yuddhbir Singh gives clean chit to Robert Vadra & restores his land mutation. You reward Yuddhbir Singh with Hisar Loksabha ticket from Hisar?
12. Aman Deal 2013: Isn’t it true that it was decided in Hotel Aman that AAP will contest 350+ Loksabha seats to divide anti-corruption & anti-congress votes? INC would support you for Delhi CM & Yogendra for Harayana CM in case of hung assembly & AAP will support RaGa for PM in case of hung parliament?
13. Santosh Koli Murder: Why did you never demand or recommend a high level judicial / CBI inquiry of Santosh Koli murder case during your CM tenure hence you told during entire Delhi assembly campaign that she was murdered by INC & BJP mafias? Where is her postmortem report? Why it not reached to her family members till date?
14. National Advisory Council: Isn’t true that you were lobbying for NAC membership with help of INC leader Digvijay Singh, Late Rambabu Sharma & Ashish Talwar in 2005? Isn’t true that INC leader Ram Babu Sharma & Ashish Talwar used your DJB scam documents to destabilize Sheila government in 2005 and assured you NAC entry?
15. Germany Visit: Isn’t true that you and INC leader Ashish Talwar together visited Germany in 2005? What was the reason to visit together?
16. RaGa Meet: Why does Yogendra Yadav still meet Rahul Gaandhi secretly & you announce Yogendra Yadav for HR CM without consultation?
17. Ashish Talwar: Why did you make ex- INC leader Ashish Talwar to the Head of Delhi state AAP unit without appropriate consultation within party?
18. Pro-Terrorists& Separatists Leader: Raza Muzaffar Bhatt, Kamal Farooqui, Babu Mathew says Ajamal Kasab, Afazal Guru, Yasin Batkal innocent and you reward Muzaffar Bhat with Loksabha Loksabha ticket?
19. Pro-Naxals& Pro-Maoists Leader: Soni Sori, Kamal Chenoy, Binayak Sen, Prashant Bhusan etc says Naxals & Maoist innocent & you reward Soni Sori with Bustar Loksabha ticket?
20.Democracy Crisis: Why did you not call National Council meet to discuss party issues? Why did you not resolve internal democracy crisis & eliminate High command culture?
Ashwini Upadhyay : Ex-National Council & Founder Member : AAP:Twitter @ AshwiniUP

Top Bottom