This is really irritating , Thinkdigit forum and quick reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*img25.imageshack.us/img25/5064/sshot.th.jpg

Has anyone else is facing this problem , this is really irritating many times we end up making a doublepost and we have to either switch in "Go advance" in order to post correctly :-? .

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Sometimes you have to refresh the page to check whether the post has been updated or not...it more of like a lucky thing....sometimes it works, sometimes not....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
The very same thing happens when you leave a message in a social group here. That's just a bug. In spite of that message, the thing you post DOES get posted. Don't get fooled by that error! In fact, I'm going to notice one right now as soon as I hit the post quick reply button. :D

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Admins must look after this problem and correct it ASAP..I have to refresh each time...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/30large.png

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
i thought it was a prob wit my connection... turns out others r facing it 2... hopefully it ll b checked out soon.. cheerio..

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
I have been here for 4 years and these problems come but go after long time .

There was a time when all moderators had resigned including deep and batty .
If the admins wont solve these problems , the history will repeat itself !

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
With its problems, members are leaving... TDF is difficult to get attached to nowadays... especially since the attachments dont work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom