• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil1033

In the zone
So did you? Did you cheat? Profile downloads I think, right? You jumped from level 13 to level 55 in 5 days.

P.S: I don't remember who but one of you guys asked about why I use xFire and how to add custom servers to it. So here is why is use it, easy to join servers and to check the pings before joining.

See the images below on how to add custom server, though it is damn easy:

1. Open xfire, login and open the third tab(servers).

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/1.jpg

2. Right click on Favorite Servers and select Add Custom IP to Favorites.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/2.jpg

3. Select the game as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and enter the IP and port for the server, eg: IP 103.2.238.60 & Port 28960.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/3.jpg

4. You are all set, now you can see the PING, number of players and other information right there. You can double click the server to directly launch COD4 and join.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/4.JPG

Yes Desmond, this is possible and easy to achieve but where is the fun in that?

Haha, so hear this carefully.
I uninstalled COD MW 2-3 months ago and and I kept the saved game files and all. Few days back I reinstalled it and applied my saved game files but to my amazement they partially worked and my stats got reset. I played from the beginning and reached till level 13-14 or whatever. One day I run COD MW through Razer Game Booster and Hola! my old stats got back. So, NO HACKING :nanananana:

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Whoever have CSGO installed, subscribe and download these maps.

Steam Workshop :: Classics

we'll have arms race sometime soon. ;)

also subscribe to those simplified editions of official maps. de_dust2_se, de_inferno_se etc from workshop.
it'll take some time since each map is around ~15mb in size.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
So did you? Did you cheat? Profile downloads I think, right? You jumped from level 13 to level 55 in 5 days.

P.S: I don't remember who but one of you guys asked about why I use xFire and how to add custom servers to it. So here is why is use it, easy to join servers and to check the pings before joining.

See the images below on how to add custom server, though it is damn easy:

1. Open xfire, login and open the third tab(servers).

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/1.jpg

2. Right click on Favorite Servers and select Add Custom IP to Favorites.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/2.jpg

3. Select the game as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and enter the IP and port for the server, eg: IP 103.2.238.60 & Port 28960.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/3.jpg

4. You are all set, now you can see the PING, number of players and other information right there. You can double click the server to directly launch COD4 and join.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/4.JPG

Yes Desmond, this is possible and easy to achieve but where is the fun in that?

My XFIRE doesn't look like this and i can't see the server tab , it is not loading .

DDIF

Custom User Title
My XFIRE doesn't look like this and i can't see the server tab , it is not loading .

Because you need to change the Skin to Classic, also let it scan the games to show COD4: MW multiplayer and then you will be able to add the servers.

Ahem Ahem

Someone gift me CS GOOOOOOOOO

Any takers ?

Mani ? :p

Why CS: GO? If you want someone to gift you a game then why not a better one?

u r gifting it??

He is being kind this month, so actually he is gifting games to deserving people. ;)
So guys what about a match tonight?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You guys already stopped with TMNF? Is the Steam version of the game the one you play? Won't have trouble with installing Garena right?

I remember gifting a game to Aaruni once :p

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
You guys already stopped with TMNF? Is the Steam version of the game the one you play? Won't have trouble with installing Garena right?

I remember gifting a game to Aaruni once :p

Na, the next sunday playdate is trackmania. yes, you can download the game from steam but you also need to install garena to be able to join server.
It's not really a trouble, just download garena, create a garena account and follow this guide to add trackmania downloaded from steam to garena.

ps: trackmania is bundled with this month digit dvd if you want to skip download. keep checking the op for more info.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
How many TDF members have CS:GO? We can have a lobby match tonight.

afaik d3p, tachyon, flyingcowfx, avinandan, player100 have the game installed. seems arijit, baccilus and aaruni have the game but not sure of they have it installed.

for everyone who has cs go..

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
afaik d3p, tachyon, flyingcowfx, avinandan, player100 have the game installed. seems arijit, baccilus and aaruni have the game but not sure of they have it installed.

I'm ok with the lobby, provided my pings are any good. Otherwise back to CS 1.6 Jo!ster Mumbai BG.

DDIF

Custom User Title
I'm ok with the lobby, provided my pings are any good. Otherwise back to CS 1.6 Jo!ster Mumbai BG.

What about CS:S ??? Though I have CSZ, CS 1.6, CS:S, I just really get pwned. Don't have CS:GO, I will see if it is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom