• COD 4 MW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime. If people are coming, i can host. timings depend on when people are free. i am available from now till 2-3pm.

Shiva

Sever ip : 63.146.124.21:20800
no pass join quickly.

Shiva

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Anytime. If people are coming, i can host. timings depend on when people are free. i am available from now till 2-3pm.
Sever ip : 63.146.124.21:20800
no pass join quickly.

LOL, why you need to host a server?
Our own server is online 24x7
Server IP: 103.2.238.60:28960

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vyom : make your timings from 7 to 8:30, or something like that. Playdate is from 9.

No one's forced to play TMNF, or to continue to play it, if he wants to play COD from 9. ;)
And on IRC, you told you weren't gonna allowed to play for more than half hour anyway. And which you are dedicating for COD. :p

So, can I get confirmed participants for TMNF @7 PM today? You can drop down confirmation as comment to my post, here on the clan page: Garena - The Official Site

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
COD4: MW PlayDate tonight 28 April 2013, Sunday 08:00 PM onwards

Server IP is 103.2.238.60:28960

*cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/103.2.238.60:28960/b_560_95_1.png

Please confirm who will be there, also what modes will you like to play tonight?
I suggest: Team Deathmatch > Domination > Search & Destroy
Also pick what maps do you want to play.

edit: server is 24x7 online. server being shown on offline is a gametracker issue.

Last edited:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
@fragger : I'll be there. Team DM, or Headquarters, any one of these two. The other game modes, I have no experience.

Maps : Water works, vacant, shipment, kill house, strike.

DDIF

Custom User Title
not working

Shiva

server down. it has been closed.

Shiva

Are bhai, down down kehne se pehle at least check it by joining. It is working. Don't see the gametracker status, gametracker is experiencing some problems.
Just join the server, it is working fine.

Please confirm who will be there, also what modes will you like to play tonight?

I will be there. And gametracker is mistakenly showing the server as offline but the server is ONLINE.
I prefer TDM & Domination

Vignesh B

Youngling
COD4: MW PlayDate tonight 28 April 2013, Sunday 08:00 PM onwards

Server IP is 103.2.238.60:28960

*cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/103.2.238.60:28960/b_560_95_1.png

I suggest: Team Deathmatch > Domination > Search & Destroy
Also pick what maps do you want to play.

edit: server is 24x7 online. server being shown on offline is a gametracker issue.
I would be in by 9. Maps and game modes : Anything which is noob friendly. :p

Are bhai, down down kehne se pehle at least check it by joining. It is working. Don't see the gametracker status, gametracker is experiencing some problems.
Just join the server, it is working fine.

I tried and then only posted. When I try to connect it says " Awaiting connection " for 11secs and then says server timed out. Will try later. Reg. Maps and modes, I am open to anything except killhouse . I tried it out on a few foreign servers and kept dieing. IMO , it is a small map for a large number of people. Also , can you keep to game noob-friendly? :) I am new to such games and keep dieing . :(

Shiva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom