Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
Me for sure Provided No Lag...

EDIT : Is anyone able to connect to the COD4 server ???

I can't able to connect. Let me know, in case of any changes in the server link..

Last edited:

sahil1033

In the zone
@ManiDhillon, do something regarding the server. Jo!ster has been ruining our mini playdates. Anyways, thanks to dG|Alpha|
had fun playing with vignesh and rajatgod512 and rajat, you played very well today, keep it up :thumbs:

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
@ManiDhillon, do something regarding the server. Jo!ster has been ruining our mini playdates. Anyways, thanks to dG|Alpha|
had fun playing with vignesh and rajatgod512 and rajat, you played very well today, keep it up :thumbs:
Oh I was unavailable last night, sorry. So the server was gain laggy? I checked it myself, it was fixed. What was the problem?
P.S: I won't be able to join tonight also, I am going to Delhi. I will be back tomorrow and will join the fun, before going I am gonna do everything to get it fixed. So you can join in night.

sahil1033

In the zone
Oh I was unavailable last night, sorry. So the server was gain laggy? I checked it myself, it was fixed. What was the problem?
P.S: I won't be able to join tonight also, I am going to Delhi. I will be back tomorrow and will join the fun, before going I am gonna do everything to get it fixed. So you can join in night.

couldn't connect to gamersguild.in server, so i redirected them to dg|Alpha|

People who want to join cod match pm me.
Ip:122.174.30.8
Server name : Shiva Kanth

Edit: it will be open till 7:45-8pm. after that i have to go, so please join quickly.Edit 2: closed server. No one joined, so decided to close.

Shiva

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
People who want to join cod match pm me.
Server name : Shiva Kanth
Pass: pm me

Edit: it will be open till 7:45-8pm. after that i have to go, so please join quickly.

Shiva

protip: if you want people to quickly join you, you should quickly post the pass here. you may use spoiler tags.
that would save time and effort for everyone including you. you can play the game instead of keep checking the pms. :)

edit: where's the ip? :???::???::???:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am as always, just ping me on Steam when you are going to play.

protip: if you want people to quickly join you, you should quickly post the pass here. you may use spoiler tags.
that would save time and effort for everyone including you. you can play the game instead of keep checking the pms. :)

edit: where's the ip? :???::???::???:

IP is in OP, isn't it?

Also, there's no password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom