• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
no one is playing and no one can play even, it's stuck at same place and it's been days the server is in the same position
Oh we played yesterday, but there is no fun with only two people. Lets decide a time.
And don't bail out after deciding.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Allu Azad, shreymittal, sahil1033, Vignesh B, ManiDhillon and DesmondDavid are in for COD4 after 9:30 PM. It means we have six players.
Anyone else up for Call of Duty 4?

P.S: Please don't leave mid game guys. And the server is updated to 16 slots, so we can accommodate more people on playdate.

sahil1033

In the zone
Allu Azad, shreymittal, sahil1033, Vignesh B, ManiDhillon and DesmondDavid are in for COD4 after 9:30 PM. It means we have six players.
Anyone else up for Call of Duty 4?

P.S: Please don't leave mid game guys. And the server is updated to 16 slots, so we can accommodate more people on playdate.
gamersguild.in server down right now?

sahil1033

In the zone
Server up and running fine. You should download xfire and add it to the custom servers. Easy to keep tabs on uptime and pings.

Well it will be fun, so try to be there.
i do have xfire but avoid using it (it doesn't run without updating and i can't keep updating everytime on a 2G connection :p), instead i use gametracker :)

DDIF

Custom User Title
i do have xfire but avoid using it (it doesn't run without updating and i can't keep updating everytime on a 2G connection :p), instead i use gametracker :)
GameTracker don't have much features compared to xfire and I haven't seen any xfire update for two months.
P.S: You will play with 2G connection???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom