• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
guys till when r u gonna play altitude what about trying every possible choices for playdates..........????????

check the op.. updated it with playdates for coming weeks. they are all past pd games..
this is exam season for many(april-may).. we'll definitely do new games soon after everyone is free.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How effective is XBox controller in TMNF?
I was planning to buy one since long, and now that I find the car hard to control through keyboard, I am planning to buy an XBox controller.

I am aware of how good XBox controller really is, but I wanted to know how effective it is with respect to TNMF alone....

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
It's been hard to pass download links, server details, game setup guides etc individually. And to avoid consistency problems we need those things to be sorted.. so to make the work easier for us from now on wards all the download links and server details will be posted onto steam group discussions. This also avoids the cluttering of op.

Also the links, guides etc of all games will be maintained even after the playdates for reference. this way you can have access to download links to games that were playdates previously anytime.

just visit the
playdate steam group and click on discussions tab for download links and details regarding connecting to and hosting servers.

*i.imgur.com/2IGQFBDh.png

*i.imgur.com/wwZXFcOh.png

feel free to use the discussions area on steam. Queries can be posted here or on steam group discussions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom