• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Trackmania 8:30 ?

Get one ip in cmd> ipconfig, and another in whatismyip, which one to use for port forwarding for alti/q3?

Vignesh B

Youngling
Trackmania 8:30 ?

Get one ip in cmd> ipconfig, and another in whatismyip, which one to use for port forwarding for alti/q3?
The one which you get in ipconfig.
Altitude's UPNP has some problem with majority of the routers. Scenario - You have enabled UPNP in both Alti and the router, the router won't forward the ports. Only workaround that I have found is, enable UPNP in the router, but if you have the option, select the UPNP configuration to be set by the application. Remember, this will only work if the option is available in the router.
Alternatively, you can use bridge mode.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^thanks, yep, tried UPnP with and without port forwarding, have to try bridged connection now
trackmania up in international room number 1

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn.. TMNF is fun. Been able to do nothing for the last one week, but playing it after evenings.

Today, I learnt to host to, as well as learnt to do Donut! :D

Anyone's welcome to join me in TMNF over the course of next three days. Add me on Garena, "VyomK3". If I am online, I will host. I was trying to add custom tracks to the game, but the game didn't show up the tracks I downloaded. So until I figure out whats wrong, we can play on inbuilt maps. :p

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Updated OP with next playdates.. All the games are from previous playdates, so you need not download anything if you already have em.. Else you may plan your downloads accordingly.. PDs with new games will be planned after the exams season (April-May)
;)

All the required download links canbe found here..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I was trying to add custom tracks to the game, but the game didn't show up the tracks I downloaded. So until I figure out whats wrong, we can play on inbuilt maps. :p

trackmania has a tracks download folder in my documents, this is a diff location than your install

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
trackmania has a tracks download folder in my documents, this is a diff location than your install

That worked like a charm. Path was, "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\TrackMania\Tracks\Challenges\My Challenges".
I was putting it in Program Files folder. :p

Thanks.

And now, I have over 100 tracks to test, and filter those which are awesome... for TDF playdate!! :D
Looks like I will be busy for sometime...

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Guys I think we should play Halo someday . I have downloaded it long back and never tried as PD was cancelled !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom