• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
I have to download and install update and try whether it works or not . Will take time .

And I also have to install the new cabinet . May be we can play at night .

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am online right now. What is your steam id? Sent you a friend request.

Hmmmm, okay. I will sleep then. What time will you be online? Free most of the day as I am, I am trying to play all the games in my Steam library.
What about you Allu?

Mostly after 3.30pm.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Whoever purchased l4d2 in sale.. install it asap. ;)

Already installed few days ago.
BTW, KF is awesome, I am getting the hang of it. Played with Furious_Gamer and some other guys and mostly I was top or second top scorer. It's almost like L4D2, just a bit easy though.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Grr .. my downloaded file (update) failed CRC check . Need to download again .
Are you using pirated version?? For steam version the update was just 208 MB. Anyway, hope you will finish and join tonight.
I liked the game so much that I installed steam in linux and downloading Killing Floor for linux too.
*manidhillon.com/ups/steam-linux.png
Had a match from Linux steam with furious_gamer, was fine and fluid. :D
Arch Linux rocks.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What's the download size ?
Does it have a good sp campaign?
I think download is 7GB something(not sure as friend downloaded for me and I took Steam backups from him).

It does have a SP campaign. Not much though; haven't played much of it. Only playing multiplayer with my friends which is really fun :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^

If you download the New Steam version it has the DLCs.

See this:

Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)

If you play multiplayer online then you will want to install this version instead of the original - Earlier this year the CoH team switched its online system to Steamworks after it found out that the existing online system being used was being terminated.

This update is totally free for owners of the game and is identical in all other respects - you shouldn't notice any differences between this and the standard "Company of Heroes" option, except for the fact that you can still play the multiplayer.

For more info see Servers for COH1 to continue on Steamworks

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts is a stand alone expansion for the original Company of Heroes, which means that you don't need to own the original Company of Heroes in order to play the game, however it acts as an expansion of the original game if you do.

This expansion added:

Two new factions, the British (as an Allied army) and the Panzer Elite (as a German army)
Two new single-player campaigns played from the perspective of the German and British sides

Note that owners of Opposing Fronts and the original game are able to play against each other in multiplayer matches, however players are restricted in their choice of armies (e.g. a player that owns only Opposing Fronts is only allowed to choose from the British and Panzer Elite armies).

See Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts for more information.

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is another stand alone expansion for the original Company of Heroes, which again means that you don't need to own the original Company of Heroes in order to play the game - if you do then the additional features of Tales of Valor simply appear as additional options in the original game.

This expansion added:

Three new short single single-player "episodes" (short campaigns), focussed on using fewer more powerful "hero" units to complete missions
Three new multiplayer "operations"
Assault, a 3v3 team-game mode in which each player chooses a "hero" unit which fights and assists AI controlled troops around it in order to fight towards and capture the opposing players bunker
Stonewall, a co-operative team game in which 4 players defend a small town against waves of attacks
Panzerkrieg, a mode similar to *assault with hero units replaced by tanks

I'm not sure what other multiplayer options are available for players who only own Tales of Valor and don't own any of the other games.

Source: What are the differences between Company of Heroes and its expansions? - Arqade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom