• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Really? And we were struggling to get to the 3rd one when I was playing. I was level 0 commander :D

yeah, later we did well in manor with some planning. :-D
and don't worry, it's easy to level up.. just play a couple of games on beginner difficulty on some pub server and you'll be already leveled up enough.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I have a 2 pass for Killing Floor and Red Orchestra. FYI this passes will allow you to play the game for 10 days. Msg me on steam if anyone wants it.

BTW , steam is saying Killing Floor is 5 GB :shock: That is half of my FUP. :'(

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
*media.pcgamer.com/files/2013/07/MrsFoster_SummerPier_PR-610x984.jpg

Killing floor new achievements and summer sideshow coming up.. get ready for a awesome content update.

@Alluazad and rajat.. be prepared for another patch.. :p

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
I have a 2 pass for Killing Floor and Red Orchestra. FYI this passes will allow you to play the game for 10 days. Msg me on steam if anyone wants it.

i don't remember downloading 5gb.. it was around 2 gb... did u just click on install button and checked the size? cuz steam shows hard disk space needed there instead of actual download size. click next and let the download start and check the size.
maybe it got bulkier now after all the sheet ton of dlcs.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hmm you are right. I think the 5 GB was hard disk space. I did not installed it, As If I start, it is irritating to pause the download everytime I come out of a game. Will download it today if it is 2 GB.

DDIF

Custom User Title
So anyone has any discount for KF?? I think I might try this, Dedi Server or some one hosting?
And any of you tried Day of Defeat?
P.S: Anyone using Linux version of steam?

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
So anyone has any discount for KF?? I think I might try this, Dedi Server or some one hosting?
And any of you tried Day of Defeat?
P.S: Anyone using Linux version of steam?

Don't have any coupon but summer sale is imminent. expect a 75% off.
I tried DoD but didn't play much due to lack of servers.

ps: arijitsinha has guest pass for the game.. pm him if you wanna try the game before purchase.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Don't have any coupon but summer sale is imminent. expect a 75% off.
I tried DoD but didn't play much due to lack of servers.
Right now it's 20$ and I am tight on my gaming budget, ;) because I exceeded my monthly reading budget. So you guys just playing random matches or organizing any event?
What about any L4D2 event?

ps: arijitsinha has guest pass for the game.. pm him if you wanna try the game before purchase.
OK, gonna do it right away. Thanks

I am interested in the pass, if you still got any left.
Thanks for the pass buddy. Downloading right now. If anyone is wondering it says that it require 5225 MB disk space but the actual download size is 2.6 GB
*manidhillon.com/ups/steam.jpg

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Killing Floor is $3.99, if you dont want to pay that, it is free for a week

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Killing Floor

@Manhidillon. Grab it, it will not go lower than this even in summer sale.

DDIF

Custom User Title
One more KF player :) We need a dedi server for this . My connection is not good for hosting :oops:
Finished the download late night, wanna try today? But you know that I suck at shooters.

Killing Floor is $3.99, if you dont want to pay that, it is free for a week
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Killing Floor
@Manhidillon. Grab it, it will not go lower than this even in summer sale.
Thanks for the heads up, bought it and got Defence Alliance 2 mod also.
*manidhillon.com/ups/steam2.jpg

yeah :( .. Atleast he started the download a day before. And it would have been stay in my inventory forever.
Yep, the free pass atleast allowed me to download it, now I just added the key. Thanks again buddy.

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Those who are considering to purchase KF, it is on free week promotion on steam..

Save 80% on Killing Floor on Steam

Try the game for free till 11th before you buy. download size is 2.6gb.
Sale price ~₹240 (4$)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
@AlluAzad, not sure if your server works anymore.. new server version is 3339. check once.

and btw the new objective game is good.. more l4d2 style, story driven campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom