• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
I am not sure whether I can host or play , as new update released !
My game is up to date. I have two connections, BSNL with 50 KB/s upload speed and Wi5 with 30 KB/s upload speed. I will try to host though not sure how that will work out on such a slow upload speed.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am in. I will be online after 7:50 PM, message me the server details when you guys get online.

Sure.

I am not sure whether I can host or play , as new update released !

It's just 230MB. So i guess i will not take more than a hour,with your BB.

My game is up to date. I have two connections, BSNL with 50 KB/s upload speed and Wi5 with 30 KB/s upload speed. I will try to host though not sure how that will work out on such a slow upload speed.

We'll ask DigitalFragger to host, or i will host.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Sure.

We'll ask DigitalFragger to host, or i will host.

I tried hosting a server now to play with ManiDhilon.. omg the summer event is really frenzied. You almost couldn't find a empty server and if you host a server, it only takes a half a minute for the server to fill up! we are going to need a password for server lol..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I tried hosting a server now to play with ManiDhilon.. omg the summer event is really frenzied. You almost couldn't find a empty server and if you host a server, it only takes a half a minute for the server to fill up! we are going to need a password for server lol..

Lol Summer is really there (HERE)!

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
*i.imgur.com/iubSFQI.png

reason for full servers.. that's pretty high number comparatively and is still growing. maybe cuz of free week and 80% off sale.

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
F**k.. You were hosting??? I though that it was pub because there were already 5 players when you sent me the IP.

OMG I opened the desired ports and made a server with 4 people, it was full in two minutes. LOLLLL

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
I feel left out :( :(

Well my saviours are working on it :p

Hehehehehehe .... Update released :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom