• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
lol, this generation ( i mean people who have played cod 4... onwards ) dont know what they have missed with epic classics like quake, doom, halo, cs, hl.... these arent just games... they are legacies.
play quake 3 one day, and ill promise you will be addicted.

these are legendary games everyone must play these atleast once. CSS/CS1.6 has introduced the term multiplayer to world in a true sence.

Update 15/03:

Taking Suggestions for the third playdate. We will consolidate all the suggestions into a poll on Sunday,. So please suggest the game you would like to see on playdate before this Sunday.
where is this poll?? i don't see any

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
know the server is up... getting no or bad challenge for address... weird

i saw couple of times your name popped up as connecting.. start steam before joining dude, u can msg me if u have any prob.. i've sent you a frnd req on steam.

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^nice score dude..

we've been playing too much quake 3 since 3 days.. as a break before the actual playdate, no quake 3 tomorrow.. @anorion, vignesh, noas, avinandan, tachyon, rcuber, Neo.. ;)

Hrishi

Hey guys which game is available for next date , Time Schedule ?? ?? I am willing to join and play. :)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Hey guys which game is available for next date , Time Schedule ?? ?? I am willing to join and play. :)
it's quake 3 arena on 17/03 (tomorrow) 8:15pm
join playdate steam group if you have steam for announcements. if you don't have quake 3 installed, download from the link provided in the playdate steam group.

What's the time? today from 7 - 9 ?
na, tomorrow, 17/03 is the playdate. 8:15 pm

Last edited:

Hrishi

it's quake 3 arena on 17/03 (tomorrow) 8:15pm
join playdate steam group if you have steam for announcements. if you don't have quake 3 installed, download from the link provided in the playdate steam group.

na, tomorrow, 17/03 is the playdate. 8:15 pm

Thanks, I am dloading the Game.

Hrishi

We need original Game Licenses to make it work on Steam , right ??? Or does it works the other way around ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom