• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
I will join you guys today.I haven't played Q3 b4, so SPARE ME :) Just a suggestion : Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Game suggestion : Age Of Empires 2 : The Conquerors.

Edit: Massive map with like 16 players or so.

Edit : We could also wait for AOE 2 HD which is due on steam in a couple of weeks.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
wee that was fun... finding the servers on randomly over the past couple of days. gonna get familiar with dm7 and tourney3
joined the steam group as well

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
lol, im not pro in quake 3? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

i quit the server at 11, and have other things to do *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif
well you are also pro but i was getting killed by sam always :hissyfit:. but i killed him twice with melee *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

BTW anyone for age of empires II or III play here ??

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
well you are also pro but i was getting killed by sam always :hissyfit:. but i killed him twice with melee *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

BTW anyone for age of empires II or III play here ??

lol melee = knife :D :D :D

RTS like AOE / ROTN - 23rd next week alongwith 1 FPS.

Guys BF3 Double XP this weekend (from today) .. will still try to join you guys :)

BF4, is coming out now, STOP PLAYING BF3 :p :p :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I have some personal goals .. Reach LVL 100, get 500 kills or Unlock all attachments on all weapons :) BTW BF3 was my first ever multiplayer :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
^^ I have some personal goals .. Reach LVL 100, get 500 kills or Unlock all attachments on all weapons :) BTW BF3 was my first ever multiplayer :)

lol, this generation ( i mean people who have played cod 4... onwards ) dont know what they have missed with epic classics like quake, doom, halo, cs, hl.... these arent just games... they are legacies.

play quake 3 one day, and ill promise you will be addicted.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Update 15/03:

Taking Suggestions for the third playdate. We will consolidate all the suggestions into a poll on Sunday,. So please suggest the game you would like to see on playdate before this Sunday.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
lol, this generation ( i mean people who have played cod 4... onwards ) dont know what they have missed with epic classics like quake, doom, halo, cs, hl.... these arent just games... they are legacies.

play quake 3 one day, and ill promise you will be addicted.

I have been gaming since 2005. Quake is just too fast for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom