ThinkDigit Chefs

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You've no idea how much I can eat. 6 Pack is not way too much. It should be just enough. (Usually, whenever I eat maggi for lunch, its 4 pack plus 2 glasses of milk).

zzz. Cutting veggies. So much work.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ohh you meant that Rs 5 packets, then I guess its okay.. still a bit too much lol..
I normally eat 3, Rs 5 packets .. 4 when im hungry

aaruni

The Linux Guy
The big packet, with 6 packs in it.

*www.wedropgrocery.com/storefront/catalog/products/enlarged/original/MAGI6NOOD.JPG

This one

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yippe is good, i tried it recently. Also, Eating so much maggi(or any kind of noodles) is not good for health , that too on regular basis. It is Insane actually!
Nerevarine suggestion is better, add veggies rather than adding more packs of maggi. Also, you can replace maggi with rice!! How about that!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Nice.
And you can prepare oats, cooking is same as maggi I guess, taste wise, add maggi masala to get your favorite taste. Apart from that, try varieties of Poha.
If by any chance you eat eggs, everything becomes easier, add 1 or 2 eggs with Oats/Poha.

johans

Right off the assembly line
A super simple and an easily made recipe in under 20 minutes. A great savior when time is a constraint.

The recipe

Prep time: 10 minutes

Cook time : 15 minutes

Total time : 20 minutes

Recipe type: Main

Serves: Serves 2

Ingredients

1 cup Dry Penne Pasta
1 tsp Olive Oil
2 small diced Shallots
1 minced Garlic clove
¾ cup chopped Roasted Red Peppers
2 tsps edible Yeast
¾ cup Macadamia Nut Milk
3 tsps Tomato Passata
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
½ tsp Red Chilli Flakes
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
Extra chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (for garnishing )
Extra edible Yeast ( for garnishing)
How to proceed:

Boil a large pot of water, and then season generously with salt before adding dry Pasta to the pot. Once you add pasta, stir and let cook according to package instructions (8-10 minutes).
You want to cook your pasta until it is almost firm to the bite, as you will be heating it up and cooking it with the sauce for a few minutes after which will finish the pasta cooking process.
Whilst your pasta is cooking, in a saucepan, heat up Olive Oil over low to medium heat and then diced Shallot and minced Garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or till lightly golden.
Transfer cooked Shallot and Garlic into a blender and add Roasted Red Peppers, edible Yeast, Macadamia Nut Milk, Tomato Passata and Red Chilli Flakes.
Blend on high until it gets completely smooth.
Pour sauce back into saucepan and allow it to simmer. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper.
Drain almost cooked Pasta well and add pasta to simmering Red Pepper sauce. Stir, and cook pasta and sauce together for a minute or two or until the pasta has absorbed some of the sauce and thickened it up.
Turn heat off and add ¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley to saucepan. Mix well and dish out.
Garnish with more Flat Leaf Parsley and Nutritional Yeast.
Enjoy!
Hope you like it!

Well try it and let me know in comment below.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
A super simple and an easily made recipe in under 20 minutes. A great savior when time is a constraint.

The recipe

Prep time: 10 minutes

Cook time : 15 minutes

Total time : 20 minutes

Recipe type: Main

Serves: Serves 2

Ingredients

1 cup Dry Penne Pasta
1 tsp Olive Oil
2 small diced Shallots
1 minced Garlic clove
¾ cup chopped Roasted Red Peppers
2 tsps edible Yeast
¾ cup Macadamia Nut Milk
3 tsps Tomato Passata
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
½ tsp Red Chilli Flakes
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
Extra chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (for garnishing )
Extra edible Yeast ( for garnishing)
How to proceed:

Boil a large pot of water, and then season generously with salt before adding dry Pasta to the pot. Once you add pasta, stir and let cook according to package instructions (8-10 minutes).
You want to cook your pasta until it is almost firm to the bite, as you will be heating it up and cooking it with the sauce for a few minutes after which will finish the pasta cooking process.
Whilst your pasta is cooking, in a saucepan, heat up Olive Oil over low to medium heat and then diced Shallot and minced Garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or till lightly golden.
Transfer cooked Shallot and Garlic into a blender and add Roasted Red Peppers, edible Yeast, Macadamia Nut Milk, Tomato Passata and Red Chilli Flakes.
Blend on high until it gets completely smooth.
Pour sauce back into saucepan and allow it to simmer. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper.
Drain almost cooked Pasta well and add pasta to simmering Red Pepper sauce. Stir, and cook pasta and sauce together for a minute or two or until the pasta has absorbed some of the sauce and thickened it up.
Turn heat off and add ¼ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley to saucepan. Mix well and dish out.
Garnish with more Flat Leaf Parsley and Nutritional Yeast.
Enjoy!
Hope you like it!

Well try it and let me know in comment below.
This sounds amazing. Will let you know how it turns up in a week (no onion/garlic/mushroom at home during navratre)

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

johans

Right off the assembly line
Lime Mojito Mocktail.

Welcome back to a new segment of Recipe Junction.
So what is Mojito? It’s basically an alcohol based drink that has lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar. A mojito that does not have alcohol in it is a ‘virgin mojito’ and is categorized as a mock-tail. So here we write about the virgin mojito. Mocktail is a non alcoholic drink which comprise of a mixture of fruit juices, syrups or soft drinks. Mock-tails like fruit punches can be consumed by all those who relish non alcoholic and flavorful drinks.

Ingredients for your Lime Mojito Mocktail

1 lime

7 mint leaves

10ml agave syrup

10ml lemon syrup

Crushed ice

Sparkling water

Garnish: Wedge of lime

Directions to make your Lime Mojito Mocktail

Mix the lime, syrups and mint leaves together in a glass

Followed by this add crushed ice

Top up with sparkling water

Garnish with a mint leaf

Serve with a straw

Relax and enjoy!

So what are you thinking? A very simple yet refreshing drink for yourself and your guests to quench summer thirsts. A perfect treat for your body and mind!

aaruni

The Linux Guy
That's veganism. I can't live without dairy products. Milk, butter, ghee, curd, cream, etc. I don't consume meat, eggs, stuff like that.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
That's veganism. I can't live without dairy products. Milk, butter, ghee, curd, cream, etc. I don't consume meat, eggs, stuff like that.

Yes, people often don't understand the difference between being vegetarian and a vegan.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
That's why I asked you guys to give your definitions of "vegetarian", instead of going " yes".

Nerevarine

Incarnate
But "Pure" vegetarian means, not consuming onion and garlic... There are restaurants that are labelled "Pure Vegetarian" for this purpose..
Thats something to do with religion and is retarded, i know :p

Soup without onion or garlic is :angry_NF:

Top Bottom