ThinkDigit Chefs

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hi

Does anyone here know recipe for tomato basil soup? (Or just whatever tomato soup that doesn't taste sweet).

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
~~~Mega Bump~~~

I made this chocolate chip cookies today, too much butter so it was too crumbly, but its a start!! First time cooked something other than Rice/Instant Noodles by myself.

*i.imgur.com/7khSoXYm.jpg

used these instructions minus the egg cause mom doesn't eat non veg/egg today.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies | Oh Yum with Anna Olson - YouTub

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Made Pasta recently. Major tip to all amateur cooks, learn to do things together.

I cut all the veggies first, made the white sauce, then got around to boiling pasta. Whole process took me around 4 hours (cook book said it should take me around 1 hour).

nac

Aspiring Novelist
~~~Mega Bump~~~

I made this chocolate chip cookies today, too much butter so it was too crumbly, but its a start!! First time cooked something other than Rice/Instant Noodles by myself.

used these instructions minus the egg cause mom doesn't eat non veg/egg today.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies | Oh Yum with Anna Olson - YouTub
Looking at the photographs I thought masal vadai :D
cook book said it should take me around 1 hour
:D It even says delicious/tasty, not many times we get it. :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Made Pasta recently. Major tip to all amateur cooks, learn to do things together.

I cut all the veggies first, made the white sauce, then got around to boiling pasta. Whole process took me around 4 hours (cook book said it should take me around 1 hour).

boiling pasta takes a lot of time depending upon pasta..
if its spaghetti or macaroni, then it will take less. if it's penne, then it will take a long ****ing time

aaruni

The Linux Guy
can u share how u made white sauce

Melt butter, with a small amount of oil so it doesn't burn. Slowly add maida and mix so it doesn't make lumps. Let it cook a little. Then add milk and stir, avoiding lumps. After its become nice consistency, add a little salt and pepper to taste. That's it.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Take Malai in a bowl....add tomato, onion and salt to it and mix.

Apply the mixture on both sides of a bread and heat on tawa.

Tastes 10000x better than Pizza.

ooOOOld post but just ate the same thing. Delicious

I call it as bread pizza

johans

Right off the assembly line
I've tried this one.. Egg maggi

Cook maggi with regular procedure and on the other end cut the omlette into peices like cut dosa and mix maggi in it..heat it for 3min...afterwards have some farsan on it...It taste's awsome

johans

Right off the assembly line
14462937_1255301004501551_1106066404117354973_n.jpg I gave this recipe POP-CORN CHICKEN to my office colleague..and this is what she prepared.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
6 packs!! dude even a single pack is not good for health!

- - - Updated - - -

have 2 or 3 paneer sandwhich, though bread is also made of maida but i guess it will be lesser than 6 packs of maggie

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Going to eat 6 pack maggi for lunch tomorrow. Any suggestions for a pure veg brother?

Another vegetarian, i thought i was the only one..
Vegetarian master race ! :p

6 pack is way to much man, just cook a 2 pack with lots of veggies (Tomato, carrots, onions, capsicum)

- - - Updated - - -

Going to eat 6 pack maggi for lunch tomorrow. Any suggestions for a pure veg brother?

Another vegetarian, i thought i was the only one..
Vegetarian master race ! :p

6 pack is way to much man, just cook a 2 pack with lots of veggies (Tomato, carrots, onions, capsicum)

Top Bottom