There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

sohan_92

In the zone
Not sure if it is the appropriate thread, is it really necessary to have AV on an android phone? if yes, which one is better in terms of less resource usage?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Not sure if it is the appropriate thread, is it really necessary to have AV on an android phone? if yes, which one is better in terms of less resource usage?

Not according to Android security chief Adrian Ludwig. Just prior to the Google I/O developer conference earlier this year, Ludwig told reporters: "Do I think the average user on Android needs to install [antivirus apps]? Absolutely not. I don’t think 99 percent plus of users get a benefit from [anti-virus apps]."

There you go!! AV apps are not necessary and some of the known exploits are patched in system updates by google itself. So nothing to worry.

A

amit.tiger12

Is there any notepad++ similar app for Android??
I searched, but didn't find any good one.
I tried droid edit but it wasn't that good.

A

amit.tiger12

Anyone have link to game killer ?or any similar apps?
There are many..
Onhax.com / onhax.net (.net was 1st released)

Game killer v4.10 (use lucky patcher for pro version) - onhax.com
Game guardian 8.5.6 - gameguardian.net (search Google, click on 1st link>"download this file")
sb game hacker 3- onhax.net
Freedom v1.0.8f - onhax.net
Hack app data 1.7.0 - onhax (you can either use file manager to navigate to game files or use this)
Luck patcher 6.2.4 - onhax.net
Xmodgames 2.3.4 - xmodgames.com

TechnoBOY

Padawan
There are many..
Onhax.com / onhax.net (.net was 1st released)

Game killer v4.10 (use lucky patcher for pro version) - onhax.com
Game guardian 8.5.6 - gameguardian.net (search Google, click on 1st link>"download this file")
sb game hacker 3- onhax.net
Freedom v1.0.8f - onhax.net
Hack app data 1.7.0 - onhax (you can either use file manager to navigate to game files or use this)
Luck patcher 6.2.4 - onhax.net
Xmodgames 2.3.4 - xmodgames.com
Thanks.. That's lot

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Thanks.. That's lot

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Use latest version of mentioned apps..
P.S. some games might ban you if you use this stuff
P.P.S. i got banned in Asphalt 8 in 2014. Didn't tried that game after that.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Trying my luck here ,quoting from my thread.
Yo guys,

My speakers are far away and its difficult to move and change each tracks.So i would like to control music play on my android device (Moto e) from my android phone (Moto G4 <3).Tried a lot of apps but nothing worked :noob: .I will be streaming amazon music most of the times, (no dedicated music player app) Please help.

A

amit.tiger12

Trying my luck here ,quoting from my thread.
Team Viewer - Control one device from another
DroidRemote - Use one as a server and other as client
RemoDroid - Control apps remotely
AllConnect
AirPlay

There are many, when you try to search above names, you will find more alternative. Try those and tell us which work perfectly.

I can't find remote control feature in music player app.
N7player (using toaster cast, written in app description)

A

amit.tiger12

I want best free VPN or paid vpn app for Android.
I can't find best or top VPN app.
Help me find one or two.
I am using Hotspot Shield free VPN. It's now showing problem disconnecting again and again.

Need better VPN free service.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
1. What is your mobile operating system including version number? If Android, please mention if rooted or not.
Android, Rooted

2. What is your phone model?
Moto X (2013) 1st gen

3. Are you looking for a) Free application b) Paid application c) Either d) Open source application?
Either

4. Do you have any particular application in mind or are you looking for a replacement for any particular application?
Similar to any Music player like Wynk, PowerAmp, TTPod

5. What do you intend to use the application for?
My two specific requirement for a Music Player:
a) It have a good audio spectrum visualizer (like this one: *i.stack.imgur.com/89s84.jpg)
b) A track starts when the old track is about to finish. (So for few seconds the song overlaps). Kind of like in DJ.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
1. What is your mobile operating system including version number? If Android, please mention if rooted or not.
Android, Rooted

2. What is your phone model?
Moto X (2013) 1st gen

3. Are you looking for a) Free application b) Paid application c) Either d) Open source application?
Either

4. Do you have any particular application in mind or are you looking for a replacement for any particular application?
Similar to any Music player like Wynk, PowerAmp, TTPod

5. What do you intend to use the application for?
My two specific requirement for a Music Player:
a) It have a good audio spectrum visualizer (like this one: *i.stack.imgur.com/89s84.jpg)
b) A track starts when the old track is about to finish. (So for few seconds the song overlaps). Kind of like in DJ.
Give JetAudio Plus a try. The feature you requesting is called Cross fade and most popular music apps support that.
Next regarding that audio visualizer, there's a Xposed Mod which allows the visualizer to be shown on Navbar.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I want best free VPN or paid vpn app for Android.
I can't find best or top VPN app.
Help me find one or two.
I am using Hotspot Shield free VPN. It's now showing problem disconnecting again and again.

Need better VPN free service.
Have you tried Opera VPN?

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
May I know what is the difference between Mobile App and Mobile Operating System ?

iOS, Android, Symbian,Windows Phone OS, Firefox OS (not to be confused with Firefox Browser), BB10 OS : these are some of the examples of Mobile Operating System. . . . In short, without this the mobile can't function.

Whatsapp, Skype, Fruit Ninja : These are Mobile Apps , which run on their respective Mobile OS to provide further functionality or entertaintment (in the case of games).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
iOS, Android, Symbian,Windows Phone OS, Firefox OS (not to be confused with Firefox Browser), BB10 OS : these are some of the examples of Mobile Operating System. . . . In short, without this the mobile can't function.

Whatsapp, Skype, Fruit Ninja : These are Mobile Apps , which run on their respective Mobile OS to provide further functionality or entertaintment (in the case of games).

Don't reply to him. He posts just to increase post count.

Top Bottom