There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Is there any app or way to hide root status from other apps? Many apps, especially banking apps, have stopped working in my phone because it is rooted :(
Also suggest a good call recorder for the new Galaxy series phones which does not start automatically and records every call but just the calls that we want to record.

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Is there any app or way to hide root status from other apps? Many apps, especially banking apps, have stopped working in my phone because it is rooted :(
Also suggest a good call recorder for the new Galaxy series phones which does not start automatically and records every call but just the calls that we want to record.

Root Cloaking!! You need magisk for that!

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Root Cloaking!! You need magisk for that!

Root cloaking is an xposed module. Due to the fear of bricking my device I have not installed xposed in my phone. Is there any other way/app except an xposed module to hide root status?
Also what exactly is Magisk app for?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Root cloaking is an xposed module. Due to the fear of bricking my device I have not installed xposed in my phone. Is there any other way/app except an xposed module to hide root status?
Also what exactly is Magisk app for?

I am not sure but xposed module for Root cloacking is not working anymore (unreliable). Google's safety net is always battling to fix the loopholes. And Magisk is a separate framework like xposed but unlike xposed, magisk doesn't modify your system files.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a root management app like SuperSU.

ummmm....... Nope

Broken In
Guys, suggest me an app to track my car. I want to keep a mobile (data and GPS enabled) in my car and I want to see where the car is when my driver takes it out. Thanks.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
It's a root management app like SuperSU.
Eh not really

Magisk is a another framework like xposed and root is one of the inbuilt modules in it

The advantage of magisk is the inbuilt magisk hide which allows you to pass safteynet check and thus use apps that use it without​ any issues

Su hide doesn't work so using SuperSU for passing safteynet is a bit hard

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I am not sure but xposed module for Root cloacking is not working anymore (unreliable). Google's safety net is always battling to fix the loopholes. And Magisk is a separate framework like xposed but unlike xposed, magisk doesn't modify your system files.

- - - Updated - - -

ummmm....... Nope

Thanks Dear. So, any working root hiding app? Also suggest a call recorder for S7.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Simple apps can't and won't be able to hide root. You will need special framework like xposed or magisk to do so. For call recorder, try advance call recorder pro.

Advance call recorder does not have to option to manually record a call. It either records all calls or no call at all.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Try Boldbeast call recorder Call Recorder - Boldbeast – Android Apps on Google Pla

This app does give an option to manually record calls and even gives a button on the call screen to manually record calls like ACR call recorder but it automatically stops recording after like 4 seconds and even those 4 seconds are not saving. Is there any specific setting that I need to change?

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I had it on my phone before resetting to factory settings. But never actually recorded any calls yet:)

Will have to try and get back.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Anyone know similar app?
Curiosity - Get Smarter Daily – Android Apps on Google Play

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Any good ad free app to convert phones into walkie talkie via an internet connection both by Wi-Fi and mobile data?

Top Bottom