The Windows Mobile Thread

VikramS

Right off the assembly line
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Hello people! Would like to share a great news for Asha users. Microsoft is giving you all a chance to exchange your Asha with the Lumia 435, assuring discounts worth rs 1500 and 1000! Make the most of it and get yourself your first Smartphone I would suggest!

$hadow

Geek in making

Here you go Denim Fixed the Lumia 1520 phantom touch bug. : windowsphone and Lumia 1520 Swipe/Tap Bug - Screen Sensitivity - Phantom Taps - Microsoft Community

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

I am using windows lumia 532 and it's nice and especially not facing the problem of phone getting struck.Heard that not all lumia smartphones are not to get windows 10 update... :cry:

All will get it but phones with 512 mb ram will be missing a few features. Just like it happens with Iphone. Your phone has 1 gb ram. Don't worry. You'll surely get it.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

All will get it but phones with 512 mb ram will be missing a few features. Just like it happens with Iphone. Your phone has 1 gb ram. Don't worry. You'll surely get it.

except thankfully even 512mb devices etc arent forgotten in updates at all and eventually get all features except 1-2 such as Hey cortana and Lumia Camera improvements-4K,Living moments etc
in iphone its much worse,you dont get features even if hardware supports it :(
MS has really kept its promises,lets hope they continue at the same pace,Im very happy with my 2 year old 720 which just gets faster and better with each update instead of the other way around like in other platforms :)

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...

Anybody downloaded the latest update for the 730? It's almost 500mb I guess.

BryanM35

Broken In

I am enjoying the WP it is very useful for me and I am getting better experience of text messages or for internet explorer and Wi Fi connectivity. Thank you WP.

$hadow

Geek in making

640 is delicious!! im also tempted
just have to see camera and battery life comparison with my 720 first...
that would be my deal breaker

I am looking for a medium spec phone. Spending a lot on 830 is not my thing.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

I meant, in the market. Not w.r.t OS.

not really bro
stuff is constantly improving and will continue with W10 hopefully
MS has been consistent so far touchwood
ios,WP and BB10 have proven that you dont need high spec hardware for a good experience
thats an android-based fad wherein specs are priority

$hadow

Geek in making

Wait for denim to actually see how much Windows improved before actually experiencing Windows 10. It is looking very promising.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...

All the first gen lumia's (520.620.720.820.) are defunct now - :(

Says who? I still have my 2.5 years old 520 (with the latest update) running butter smooth. IMHO Lumias simply gets better and faster with each update.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Soon MS will stop providing support for all lower / mid range dual core Lumia's

yeah windows 10 will be the last update. Whatever is next in 2016.. 10.1 ... will have minimum specs of 1 gb ram. I'm sure.
But still the support has been marvellous.

Top Bottom