The Windows Mobile Thread

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Soon MS will stop providing support for all lower / mid range dual core Lumia's

yeah windows 10 will be the last update. Whatever is next in 2016.. 10.1 ... will have minimum specs of 1 gb ram. I'm sure.
But still the support has been marvellous.

I think they will keep releasing updates but without most newer features etc
they wont repeat WP7's fiasco again im sure
WP7 nearly killed WP's popularity

I think MS's plan is to gain marketshare by replacing android on popular handsets as a ROM + Lumias as exclusive phones with exclusive apps
just like Nexus and android but minus fragmentation , "performance-crippling" updates etc

$hadow

Geek in making

I think they will keep releasing updates but without most newer features etc
they wont repeat WP7's fiasco again im sure
WP7 nearly killed WP's popularity

I think MS's plan is to gain marketshare by replacing android on popular handsets as a ROM + Lumias as exclusive phones with exclusive apps
just like Nexus and android but minus fragmentation , "performance-crippling" updates etc

Whatever they do I am with them till they do not piss me off properly. I am half pissed at them for not releasing a new flagship.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Whatever they do I am with them till they do not piss me off properly. I am half pissed at them for not releasing a new flagship.

yeah wait for Windows 10,more flagships will arrive

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG check this out-
*www.windowscentral.com/lumia-640-and-640-xl-prices-india-may-have-been-revealed-ahead-launch
:shock::mrgreen:

$hadow

Geek in making

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG check this out-
Lumia 640 and 640 XL prices for India possibly revealed ahead of launch | Windows Central

certainly not going to come at this price point. 400 series phones will be available at that under 5k price bracket.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

Sensing some danger to el-cheapo droids
My Zenfone 5 A501CG will be on OLX & Quikr if it launches @ such good pricing....

Flash

Lost in speed

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG check this out-
Lumia 640 and 640 XL prices for India possibly revealed ahead of launch | Windows Central

certainly not going to come at this price point. 400 series phones will be available at that under 5k price bracket.

still if its true...........!!! :p
will be a game changer!!!

Sensing some danger to el-cheapo droids
My Zenfone 5 A501CG will be on OLX & Quikr if it launches @ such good pricing....
That's the actual cost of the phone. It'll be more with tax-related-stuffs when it comes to market.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

Around 9 k after taxes etc for 640 is good imo...
I'm waiting for good price drop of 730 may get that around 11k.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

That's the actual cost of the phone. It'll be more with tax-related-stuffs when it comes to market.

lets think 8-9k for 640 and 10-11k for 640XL
still an awesome bargain imho
fingers crossed

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

It is a dream and will be a dream.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 to this price. I am sold even on this price.

otherwise expect major price drops on 1320 as well !!! just like what happened to 625- 8K recently!!

Flash

Lost in speed

lets think 8-9k for 640 and 10-11k for 640XL
still an awesome bargain imho
fingers crossed
Lumia 635 with 512MB itself itself, costs 10K. So, L640 will be definitely be >10K (say 10-11K) and L640XL be 12-13K.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Lumia 635 with 512MB itself itself, costs 10K. So, L640 will be definitely be >10K (say 10-11K) and L640XL be 12-13K.

:facepalm:

thats poor logic im sorry to say
proof why-

Microsoft Lumia 435 (Dual SIM, Black): Buy Microsoft Lumia 435 (Dual SIM, Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Microsoft Lumia 535 Price in India - Buy Microsoft Lumia 535 Bright Green 8 Online - Microsoft : Flipkart.com

^^Both are 1gb ram and the lowest is 435 1gb for 4.8k

ashs1

Padawan

yeah..i have a feeling that 640 will be around that price bracket.( 10-11k).. anything lower than that is gonna hurt 535's market.

$hadow

Geek in making

otherwise expect major price drops on 1320 as well !!! just like what happened to 625- 8K recently!!

if that happens it would be good for MS. Since 1320 is a good device and making it more affordable to the masses.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

yeah..i have a feeling that 640 will be around that price bracket.( 10-11k).. anything lower than that is gonna hurt 535's market.

not really
other than the larger display, camera,cpu
theres not much of a difference between the two
people who want smaller form factor might buy 535
or 535 might even get a price drop

still theres always a chance of taxes increasing the price of the phone to higher

ashs1

Padawan

not really
other than the larger display, camera,cpu
theres not much of a difference between the two
people who want smaller form factor might buy 535
or 535 might even get a price drop

still theres always a chance of taxes increasing the price of the phone to higher

what else is important apart from display, cpu & camera ?? :D ( that is a big change..The SD200 in 535 is much behind than the SD400 in 640..

& if 535 gets a drop, markets of 532 & 435 will get affected :(

$hadow

Geek in making

what else is important apart from display, cpu & camera ?? :D ( that is a big change..The SD200 in 535 is much behind than the SD400 in 640..

& if 535 gets a drop, markets of 532 & 435 will get affected :(

You won't feel that sd200 is lagging behind a lot when using the device.

Top Bottom