The Windows Mobile Thread

VikramS

Right off the assembly line
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

are you looking for something specific?
Nokia is like Maruti,there are 4-5 models for every price range(in this case low-mid range) and very reliable and good depending on your needs

See I always wanted to buy a Lumia phone because it has got the MS office suite.. but my budget was low... now that Microsoft has launched a budget phone... I want to buy it ASAP.. I just want a Smartphone for the functionality these offer.. I have read a few blogs and saw some videos as well on the 532.. it has got good reviews and the 30Gb cloud storage is just what I need.. they're saying that 532 will also get the WP10 update.. which makes it even more worthy of investment.. I just want that the phone to perform really fast and get the updates.. will it be possible with the 532?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

See I always wanted to buy a Lumia phone because it has got the MS office suite.. but my budget was low... now that Microsoft has launched a budget phone... I want to buy it ASAP.. I just want a Smartphone for the functionality these offer.. I have read a few blogs and saw some videos as well on the 532.. it has got good reviews and the 30Gb cloud storage is just what I need.. they're saying that 532 will also get the WP10 update.. which makes it even more worthy of investment.. I just want that the phone to perform really fast and get the updates.. will it be possible with the 532?

yeah its a great phone for the things you mentioned and will beat any android at that price range
if you have the budget even 535 is a great buy and a bit better in terms of screen and camera
though you will be happy equally with any Lumia for the things you mentioned
hope i helped :)
feel free to ask me any more doubts about WP

$hadow

Geek in making

I own Lumia 930, which has SD800. I can't wait to see
1) Further improvement in the camera
2) 4K recording
3) HDR
4) Burst shot

You will surely enjoy the update. It looks like this update was meant to be great for these devices.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

You will surely enjoy the update. It looks like this update was meant to be great for these devices.

yeah you are right,for other phones,it was just an OS update not firmware though alot of OS level bugs were fixed for all

$hadow

Geek in making

yeah you are right,for other phones,it was just an OS update not firmware though alot of OS level bugs were fixed for all

I think they are kind of patching up every thing before windows 10 launch.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Denim released for 930, 920, 925 and 820...
Finally the phone is much smoother. This is a good update. lot of bug fixes. :)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

I think they are kind of patching up every thing before windows 10 launch.

yeah MS has really been keeping up promises and learning from their mistakes it seems
lets hope it continues

- - - Updated - - -

Denim released for 930, 920, 925 and 820...
Finally the phone is much smoother. This is a good update. lot of bug fixes. :)

ikr ill update my 820 tonight

$hadow

Geek in making

Well all I can say is that my brother 930 is a all diffident phone all together. MS is certainly on the tight track with this update.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Well all I can say is that my brother 930 is a all diffident phone all together. MS is certainly on the tight track with this update.

yeah 930 is a sexy phone!! I was extremely tempted to upgrade but lack of glance and SD card slot were my priority so I stuck to my 720 and 820
1520 ticks all my boxes except size and pricing

$hadow

Geek in making

yeah 930 is a sexy phone!! I was extremely tempted to upgrade but lack of glance and SD card slot were my priority so I stuck to my 720 and 820
1520 ticks all my boxes except size and pricing

My brother is more of a camera person but he didn't like 1020 so he settled in for L930.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

But I am not a big fan of this 6.7 or weird resolution.

dont be fooled by megapixels,its a fantastic shooter and still the best low light phone camera even today along with the lumia 920's 8.7mp
*cdn.recombu.com/mobile/images/news/M19011/1365774834.jpg
*nokiapoweruser.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/compare-s4-lumia720-iphone5-flashfly-04.jpg

RogerD

Right off the assembly line

But I am not a big fan of this 6.7 or weird resolution.

Right now m using Lumia 625, i know that if i talk abt the current pace of the market than absolutely Windows don't stand a chance against its competitors. But if you consider only about Lumia Devices camera than believe me even if you are having abt 5 MP u'll be able to get very high Pics quality as well you will be able to record very good HD resolution videos.

$hadow

Geek in making

dont be fooled by megapixels,its a fantastic shooter and still the best low light phone camera even today along with the lumia 920's 8.7mp
404 Not Found
*nokiapoweruser.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/compare-s4-lumia720-iphone5-flashfly-04.jpg

It is not only about the megapixels. The lower res do not give a lot of option when trying to crop the image without sacrificing a lot of details.

Flash

Lost in speed

Windows Store hits 200,000 app mark, with 385,000 apps in Windows Phone Store | Windows Central

$hadow

Geek in making

^^It is certainly growing but there is still a hold from the devs for developing apps for windows.

ankitj1611

Journeyman

Hello i am an Android User but want to buy a windows phone too.I have decided to buy Lava Iris Win1.Is it a good buy?
Does anyone know that will it be updated to windows 10 for mobile?And games and apps are less for windows store

ashs1

Padawan

Hello i am an Android User but want to buy a windows phone too.I have decided to buy Lava Iris Win1.Is it a good buy?
Does anyone know that will it be updated to windows 10 for mobile?And games and apps are less for windows store

In terms of specs, The lava Iris Win1 is much better than the competitors- Lumia 435,530,532....The main disadvantage of Non-Lumia phones is they can't access Lumia apps. :( & as far as updates are concerned, Nokia has been pretty good with their devices..even the 520 has been getting latest updates. :) I have No idea about Lava though..
Thee appstore is gradually getting better..it is still a bit behind playstore, but it ha all the basic required apps. :)

Top Bottom