The Windows Mobile Thread

reniarahim1

Youngling
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Fruit Ninja | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
Fruit Ninja | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Both are same, but from different devs. Except the xbox-live, second one is same as first and am enjoying it.. :mrgreen:

They pulled it from the store now.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

have anyone tried Zynpo Chess ? you can play against anyone in the world.but some small glitches are there.

akhilc47

Journeyman

Hi,
Does anyone know how can one purchase windows phone apps from store. Recently I played trial version asphalt 7 and it seems worth buying. But Windows having such a few quality apps doesn't offer many payment options either!! It's 55rs only, and seems like a well made game. So I really wanna buy it (for once in my life ). Here's the problem.
All I've is SBI online banking and SBI debit cards both VISA and Mastercard. But payment options are 1. Windows cash(something like that) and 2. Credit card
Any ideas??
Thanks for reading.....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Hi,
Does anyone know how can one purchase windows phone apps from store. Recently I played trial version asphalt 7 and it seems worth buying. But Windows having such a few quality apps doesn't offer many payment options either!! It's 55rs only, and seems like a well made game. So I really wanna buy it (for once in my life ). Here's the problem.
All I've is SBI online banking and SBI debit cards both VISA and Mastercard. But payment options are 1. Windows cash(something like that) and 2. Credit card
Any ideas??
Thanks for reading.....

Most of the Internet banking sites allow creation of a virtual credit card for one-time use. Try that.

sunil.001

Broken In

For all the NEWSPAPER lover, try NEWSHUNT. Its a very good which brings News from 85+ regional newspapers in 11 Indian languages. Give it try :twisted:

Flash

Lost in speed

VLC for Windows 8 nearing completion, Windows Phone next in line | WinSource

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

finally moli player stopped working and needs to be bought to continue further :( come on VLC. i am waiting for you :D

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Trial is for 15 days only.

*www.winbeta.org/news/check-out-catch-windows-phone-8-addictive-touch-puzzle-game

Top Bottom