The Windows Mobile Thread

noob

Cyborg Agent
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

^^ it is the same for me also.

Is there any solution or is this yet another limitation/bug in OS ? I am on GDR3 and same happened with all previous OS 8.x versions with me. Looks like there is no QA department in MS WP OS :D Such things wont get skipped unless ignored genuinely.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

Is there any solution or is this yet another limitation/bug in OS ? I am on GDR3 and same happened with all previous OS 8.x versions with me. Looks like there is no QA department in MS WP OS :D Such things wont get skipped unless ignored genuinely.

now it shows lock screen BG even in unlock screen :p
it was not like that in gdr1 but i just got gdr2 2 days ago and checked it now wp_ss_20131118_0001 [HDTV (720)].jpg

Krow

Crowman

A friend has stopped getting Whatsapp notifications. Messages pop up only when she opens the app. The problem began a few days after she installed it on her 520. What could be wrong?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

A friend has stopped getting Whatsapp notifications. Messages pop up only when she opens the app. The problem began a few days after she installed it on her 520. What could be wrong?

what is the setting in battery saver option??

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Guys guys...need help. When i play music and go to unlock screen, it always shows gray background instead of album art.
The mp3 file has the album art and the same MP3 shows album art on my Android phone. mp3's are tagged with MP3Tag and the pictures are embedded.

*i.imgur.com/CmqtWr1.jpg

Disable "show artist info when playing music" from settings > lockscreen

noob

Cyborg Agent

Disable "show artist info when playing music" from settings > lockscreen

Did you even read my post ? I am asking why album art is not showing in lock screen.

If i disable as you said, then it shows me my lockscreen wallpaper.

Flash

Lost in speed

Did you even read my post ? I am asking why album art is not showing in lock screen.

Maybe you should ask Microsoft for this!
You can't set an album art as your wallpaper, when it was playing by the inbuilt settings of WP8.

However, there's an app called Imagefusion which you can set it up, to load the album arts from the music library as wallpaper on a timely basis.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I dont know why it doesnt show the album art. Must be some Xbox music bug. All I know is it doesnt have anything to do with the tags.

Amithansda

Journeyman

Get a class 10. Faster will always be better... I am using it and it rocks my 520...make sure to get a 32GB Samsung card. Its best.

You're right...16GB seems to be not enough now :(

but i dont have any online payment account. will online bank transfer/neft work?

I think even SBI Maestro debit cards work, you just have to update card details in Microsoft Money portal.

noob

Cyborg Agent

How may of you guys play only xbox live games on WP ?

I only buy & play WP games with XBOX live achievements. I (f)ucking love to unlock achievements :)

noob

Cyborg Agent

Any advantage of getting the achievements ?

It increases replay value of a game for me. I like it more if an achievement is hard to unlock. If you have lot of friends, it creates a kind of competition :)
Achievements are included within games to extend the title's longevity and provide players with the impetus to more than simply complete the game but find all of its secrets. They are effectively arbitrary challenges laid out by the developer to be met by the player.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Instagram BETA | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Ok, so now I'm confused again. The publisher is instagram.
So who has made it , Microsoft or instagram?

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

yes I am. It's all because I hate the MS FB app. :p
Btw, waze has been launched too. Good to see official apps... I just hope google doesn't pull this one too...

Btw, guys do you'll think WP will ever have so much critical mass, that we have google apps for it?

noob

Cyborg Agent

Instagram.

You are a fussy one :p

It is developed by MS and released as Instagram branding.

yes I am. It's all because I hate the MS FB app. :p
Btw, waze has been launched too. Good to see official apps... I just hope google doesn't pull this one too...

Btw, guys do you'll think WP will ever have so much critical mass, that we have google apps for it?

Not happening until, WP has >20-25% market share worldwide.

Top Bottom