The Windows Mobile Thread

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Don't you guys think that we need a Lumia 750 (same as L720) with 1GB RAm and 720p display ?

720p Display for 720 is an overkill in its price point. A Lumia 820 with the looks of 720 and a 720p display is what we need.

Don't you guys think that we need a Lumia 750 (same as L720) with 1GB RAm and 720p display ?

720p Display for 720 is an overkill in its price point. A Lumia 820 with the looks of 720 and a 720p display is what we need.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

i actually bought it for a friend...he is out of the country...so i get to use his only for a week... :(

Metrotube/myTube
Photosynth
Photobeamer (mainly showoff)
Effectual (needs internet)
Photoroom core/Fantasia Pro
Fuse/Collector
Flatbeats/Mixtapes
Group tiles
The letter clock (pure show off)
lock buster/lock widgets
ProShot
Rising (utility/show off)
Touchdevelop
UC browser (buggy)/ Nokia Xpress
Wikipedia (the most useful show-off app ever)
Wikitude
Gocomics
Engadget/WPcentral
Discus/pixl (optional/show off )

Games:
Fragger
Asphalt 7
Galactic reign
Modern Combat 4
Rise of glory
Blocked In free
Codex
Dredd vs Zombies
Flow Free
I am Box (ridiculously difficult)
Jumpwheel
Penguin
Sparks
Gravity guy 1, 2
iStunt 2
Achtung

All free obviously.

reniarahim1

Youngling

agree.. we need a device that stands between 820 and 920 with a 720p display and with better battery.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I got an software update on 27th April. This fixed the issue. :)

Good to know. I have been getting notifications of an update for over a week now, the 1308 update I believe, but I tend to update slowly, if at all. Never updated my previous phone into ICS even though an offical version was available :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

Metrotube/myTube
Photosynth
Photobeamer (mainly showoff)
Effectual (needs internet)
Photoroom core/Fantasia Pro
Fuse/Collector
Flatbeats/Mixtapes
Group tiles
The letter clock (pure show off)
lock buster/lock widgets
ProShot
Rising (utility/show off)
Touchdevelop
UC browser (buggy)/ Nokia Xpress
Wikipedia (the most useful show-off app ever)
Wikitude
Gocomics
Engadget/WPcentral
Discus/pixl (optional/show off )

Games:
Fragger
Asphalt 7
Galactic reign
Modern Combat 4
Rise of glory
Blocked In free
Codex
Dredd vs Zombies
Flow Free
I am Box (ridiculously difficult)
Jumpwheel
Penguin
Sparks
Gravity guy 1, 2
iStunt 2
Achtung

All free obviously.

Thank you so much...truly appreciated

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Thank you so much...truly appreciated

:)

Try to use that camera to show off, thats a gem of a camera you got in your hands, especially at low light and the OIS. And NEVER judge a snap until you see it on the PC. WP by default compresses the images heavily when displaying it on the phone, trust me, thats what you hear most of the people harping about a "lack of detail" on the 920.

PS: If you got some annoying friend wielding a GS3, run susnspider (or load some heavy webpage like theverge or just jumping back to home from some game like Temple run )and put him to shame from which he wont recover ;)
Assuming that you are not one of those mindless robots that harp on benchmark scores and processor cores.

Krow

Crowman

Any good app for Gtalk? Gchat Free isn't great, messages take time to appear and sometimes you don't get notifications and it is generally not very good.

saint-diablo

Right off the assembly line

Hey guys...im from mumbai

I just got my LUMIA 520 yesterday frim a friend who sold it to me for 8k !! Its yellow in colour and im rotally in love with it...well i have used HTC HD7before running on 7.5 & 7.8 ,...

Windows OS is one of the sleekests in market right now...im using android too but was too bored ith it

Nokia and microsofthave taken it to next level...itsan awesome handset..i would prefer people to buy ASAP

Only problem is many people are selling the phone just because they are too lazy to explore th

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Hey guys...im from mumbai

I just got my LUMIA 520 yesterday frim a friend who sold it to me for 8k !! Its yellow in colour and im rotally in love with it...well i have used HTC HD7before running on 7.5 & 7.8 ,...

Congrats, buddy!

Windows OS is one of the sleekests in market right now...im using android too but was too bored ith it

Nokia and microsofthave taken it to next level...itsan awesome handset..i would prefer people to buy ASAP

Only problem is many people are selling the phone just because they are too lazy to explore th

Leave them. Some of my friends think that Mobiles running on Android are only smartphones. There is no way we can change them, bro.

saint-diablo

Right off the assembly line

Leave them. Some of my friends think that Mobiles running on Android are only smartphones. There is no way we can change them, bro.
Ignorant people..
Just waiting for windows to release updates which would solve minor niggles in the current version...and btw people think my cell cost me 20k !!

Nokia has really made these phones look premium

Flash

Lost in speed

Any good app for Gtalk? Gchat Free isn't great, messages take time to appear and sometimes you don't get notifications and it is generally not very good.
Talk.to ?

Good news for all WP8 users:
*www.wpcentral.com/nokia-updates-lumia-storage-check-app-windows-phone-possible-fixes

ironfreak

Journeyman

Seems that there is no real solution to other storage issue. The 'storage check' doesn't really clear files in 'other'. My 'other is 1.3 gigs, but Im not bothered right now. Let's hope the future MS updates will address issue. And we badly need Data Sense or some other app... I don't come to know where the MBs are gone after I suddenly notice balance has become zero.. :(

And I love my 620. I just think that my Optimus One had better music quality over headphones, and the camera quality is all same. But that is fine. :) I like WP8 over ICS, that I had previously in O1. I agree with what some has posted that white gets dirt quickly :\ but when its new, its the most graceful in looks. I'll change shell to lime green, heartd it costs 700 rs.

reniarahim1

Youngling

for fb users -> Microsoft announces new Facebook beta for Windows Phone 8, revamped and more features | Windows Phone Central

Flash

Lost in speed

Seems that there is no real solution to other storage issue. The 'storage check' doesn't really clear files in 'other'. My 'other is 1.3 gigs, but Im not bothered right now. Let's hope the future MS updates will address issue. And we badly need Data Sense or some other app... I don't come to know where the MBs are gone after I suddenly notice balance has become zero.. :(

Try *www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/shrink-storage/44672108-f3f8-47df-bd19-3fe94e6c744a
Some users have claimed they've cleared many GBs. But, it dint work for me in L520. Check it for yourself!!

Krow

Crowman

I read somewhere that Other storage bug was fixed in firmware updates. Is that true?

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Have you tried turning off SkyDrive?

Have you tried turning off SkyDrive?

Empirial

Youngling

Hey Guys, Is there any quality app available that hides Photos, PDF & Doc files in WP8 Store?

Top Bottom