The Windows Mobile Thread

ankushv

Journeyman
BLU win HD LTE .
Sluggish compared to lumia 650 .
It runs snapdragon 410 with 1gb ram and HD screen .
Using with my Vodafone 4g sim .
No volte support on wp10 for Jio on any phone yet .

Sent from my Moto E

raja manuel

In the zone
Lumia 525 is my primary phone. Planning to get an Android phone as a second/backup phone just to try other options but I haven't given up on Windows Phone, even got a 640XL for my mom as a birthday gift. Very excited about full Windows 10 on ARM especially with Continuum, though it will take a while before I could afford such a device.
My Lumia is just like the old Nokias. Have dropped it many times, then put the pieces back together and it works. No case or screenguard.

aditiaggarwal

Right off the assembly line
I have some application for iOS and android. And I need port it on Windows Phone 8. We have some abstract thread subsystem, and kernel using threads from this subsystem. All this is C++ code

david19922

Right off the assembly line
you seem to have a different opnion, everyone i have shown my phone have fallen in love with WP ui and love metro/live tile concept..
i've been using it for so many days, i still enjoy it

Flash

Lost in speed
WP's downfall started when MS refused to provide W10 updates to Lower end Lumias, which were the main reason of skyrocketing WP's sales.

ankushv

Journeyman
My BLU win hd LTE is on win 10.1 .
Many apps have no support in store anymore like Amazon , ebay , Jio , Sharekhan etc .
A good eco system let down fully by Microsoft .
Also the phone is not as fast as it's android counterparts .
PS. The phone has an HD screen with 1gb ram but still is slower than my first gen Moto g with the same configuration .
Would've loved to continue with wm10 but it seems Microsoft is not interested . Heck I wanted to buy 950 xl and they don't sell it in India anymore .
Cheers .

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

raja manuel

In the zone
The situation could be quite different towards the end of this year/first half of next year when full Windows 10 on ARM appears and we have genuine pocket PCs that also make calls - but that is an unknown future. For the time being Windows on a phone is only for a few diehards.

raja manuel

In the zone
Windows mobile has no future I guess, However it is best for PC.
Windows Mobile doesn't have much of a future, though it will continue to get security updates for much longer than many Android phones being launched now. Windows on mobile, though (specifically on ARM), could still have a future though we will need to wait to find out what form it takes.

Top Bottom