The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@egg...got ban lifted....????????/

@egg & @ravi.....

u two live in a perfect world dont ya.. ;) ...in here i dont think they give a damn abt what we think....thats why...

if change is ther i am onboard..

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
i don't think reversing the ban was the main goal, was it?
It never was cause I never cared......But monopoly??? I hate it.....

I hope there is a way to merge users.
you made much more note worthy posts as Oh_Look_I'm_Banned in 2 days than as eggman in 2 years.:p

Yea true :))

@egg...got ban lifted....????????/
Bu drgrudge's mercy, the ban was supposed to be for two days. The two days are over, i guess....

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
eggman tere liye gaurav_indian forum chor gaya kyunki tujhe drgrudge ne without any reason ban kiya.Uski last post bhi drgrudge ne delete kar di thi.:(
Huh..tabhi I was wondering that why Gaurav is having a strange Title.....

x3060

A LOTR fan
9 members viewing ....muhahahaha this will lead somewhere either all getting banned or warned ...or ...:-D

njeeehahahaha (kalabhavan mani , if someone remember)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyways, I'm not in the favour of degrading drgrudge's status as a mod. You guys should also see that he has been a mod in this forum since a very long time and has actually done a fair job. May be, I think he wasn't in a very good mood and thats why he bursted on them......

Bit I really think that it wasn't a good gesture by drgrudge.

legolas

Padawan
@legolas.....
why the heck did u put a no in mine post..in a pic posted by u in 2nd page of this thread..to be frank i dint understand..bad or good...
Could you point to it???

btw, did you just name-call me??? oh wait... I aint got no powers!!! :D :p just kidding.
in eggman's favor is my view, it doesn't deserve a ban certainly. it was much less than name-calling and btichy-fights i have seen in this forum and where even the mods participated in them.

axxo

99.9% Idle
unfortunate event is this ban. But I guess it was an emotional decision if am not wrong.

gxsaurav was banned once ..he was so gentle that he didnt come and protest for his ban but messaged imav and got the issue solved.
mentioned this bcoz it suddenly comes my mind :rolleyes:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
*img338.imageshack.us/img338/8738/09ep5.gif

Could it be because majority people who responded comprised of pro-special member members and some special membrs themselves

@slugger care to explain my no in the pic and my role...ha..????

@leg...

my bad....mistake.....

actually grudge is or was online just abt now..and he didnt even care to come here..he doesnt give a paise...

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
should we all mail the admins to get some reply from mods/admins??? is that how it is now-a-days here? :( don't tell me no one is watching this !! :D

@madjeri -> no problem.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Wat...everyone is here..they are here..start searing or abusing and they are here..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well..some members have already mailed the admins about this..this is very unprofessional in regard of digit..they dont even give a second thought in banning a member..but when a mod is in bad light the whole thing is compressed..

not a single mod comes up and wrds on our grievances..is this a forum or what??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
well..some members have already mailed the admins about this..this is very unprofessional in regard of digit..they dont even give a second thought in banning a member..but when a mod is in bad light the whole thing is compressed..

not a single mod comes up and wrds on our grievances..is this a forum or what??
You can see the forum dont have much tech discussion now. Compare the 3 months old digit forum with the current digit forum. Very rare tech discussion, few gets perfect solution of the problem. most regular members visit once in 1-2 days for 5 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom