The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
Guys,

Post all the complains u have regarding the forum in this thread, regarding fellow members etc... or issues that u believe have not been solved after reporting threads/posts. Mind your language while u do this. Any complaint post henceforth, outside this thread, anywhere else in the forum, will be summarily deleted and a warning served. Of-course the Feedback section is still there for you to leave feedback, this thread is for complaint and discussion. This thread is NOT a substitute for the "Report Post" function, do not report posts/threads here, only those issues that cannot be addressed by the Report Post function should be posted here.
Kniwor.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
So I gotta keep coming here to see if my name is on the WANTED list or something?

This idea is ridiculous, instead ask to use the report system. Complains have to be done in private, doing so in public would only spin it out of control with additional members joining it 'for fun'.

No offense but this image suits here more than the last thread I tried :lol:

*media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/lolumad-57503.jpg

Just kidding there. :)

Didn't some member here have an ENTIRE website just so that people can rant and whine?

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Well, IMO this is a nice idea. Instead of letting people post in whatever threads and sections they find.

But, please make sure , mods don't delete posts 'physically', saying that the post was offensive.

Anyways, on topic:

Please tell me if discussing about unlocking and jailbreaking iPhones, is allowed in this forum.
IMO, If talking about OS X On a PC is Illegal, then this should be too.

Thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57559&page=246

Thanx,
ray

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Please tell me if discussing about unlocking and jailbreaking iPhones, is allowed in this forum.
IMO, If talking about OS X On a PC is Illegal, then this should be too.
Yes it is and it always will be.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
So I gotta keep coming here to see if my name is on the WANTED list or something?

This idea is ridiculous, instead ask to use the report system. Complains have to be done in private, doing so in public would only spin it out of control with additional members joining it 'for fun'.

No offense but this image suits here more than the last thread I tried :lol:

Just kidding there. :)

Didn't some member here have an ENTIRE website just so that people can rant and whine?

This is no place to report posts/threads.

Everyone does believe (including me) that complaints should be made in private, and that is the right way to do things, but members are persistent on posting crap everywhere around in the forum to express their discontentment, then they complain that's because there is no place to do that, this is a step to keep the forum clean, not all things can be absolutely right, but "appropriate" is the word we are looking for here. I am warning you guys again, If you use offensive language in this thread, you will serve a ban, posting complains in other threads will NOT be tolerated anymore.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
...but members are persistent on posting crap everywhere around in the forum to express their discontentment, then they complain that's because there is no place to do that...
IMO, such members should be warned once, then banned.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Why in the world would anyone want to see this in Public? Isn't that quite obvious? Its the "Lets add more fuel to fire and dance around it!" attitude. And just because its a Public forum doesn't give anyone the right to troll or flamebait. However considering this is in Fight Club I guess its the norm.

@mods: This thing is just flamebait for a random drive thru insult fest which some people are using at free of cost. Don't take it seriously. It comes with the post you have . Your time is better spent elsewhere :p.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I welcome this move.
Let the member also post what they like and what they dont like about Digit forum member/ moderator/ and management .

But please dont delete posts, which complains that any member/ moderator is doing wrong and than also no one is stooping him. And in that case, dont take a particular side because he/ she is old member or reputated member or forum moderator.

Thanks for starting a open discussion.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
ok.. since no one is starting any fire to add the fuel.. :lol:

Here's a link that was sent to me by an x-member of this forum

Inappropriate content

Anybody got a lighter?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol :D

"Mods are not Gods and they have no right to ban a person without warning for silly things for words like stupid, idiot, monkey, donkey etc"

"The only being that is not answerable for anything is GOD himself"

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
This thread is not meant to report only moderator activities. And also, moderator are not GOD of the forum that we will blindly follow them. We have rights to speak against anyone if he is doing wrong.

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
ok.. since no one is starting any fire to add the fuel.. :lol:

Here's a link that was sent to me by an x-member of this forum

Inappropriate content

Anybody got a lighter?:D

Man thats too bad Shantanu is a good mod yaar :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
I don't understand you guys, I have posted in BOLD letters, take care in what you post, you are given a platform to complain does not mean you use any kind of language you like, I have removed the link because of the vulgarity in language it has.

@Cyrus_the_virus
Just dont make posts for the heck of it, if u have a problem, you are welcome to come forward and speak, posts such are yours is the biggest example of immaturity, just willing to start a fight, this is a tech forum and we are all here for tech discussion, not to have a little fun here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom