The Simpsons Movie made with Red Hat Enterprise Linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Joel Cohen tells Red Hat Magazine about how The Simpsons use Linux to speed up their animation process. Shrek, Ratatouille, The Simpsons -- Linux rocks the animation world all over.

For More:

Code:
[URL]*www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/05/29/interview-joel-cohen-writer-and-associate-producer-of-the-simpsons/#more-907[/URL]

------------------

hmm..does it mean windows sux?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^It doenst mean that windows sux, but Linux is far better than windows in certain areas.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ Same here, I don't like the other cartoon shown on Star World in place of Simpsons I guess.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I like Simpsons alot. Why did they stop showing it on Star World? It used to be aired at 6:00 on weekdays.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Man! I never knew there existed people who hated Simpsons. Why would anyone hate Simpsons?

Man! I never knew there existed people who hated Simpsons. Why would anyone hate Simpsons?
Because he doesn watch cartoons ?
Because yellow aliens make no sense ?
Because its stupid and has no meaning ?
Simpsons rocks..
To all those who hate it..
*perso.crans.org/porte/eatshorts.jpg
:D
Keep your body parts to yourself ;):rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:;)
Same here, how can someone hate 'The Simpsons' ?
Somebody once said, ~its all about prespective~ :p
Because they prefer loud, cursing cartoon characters, more like South Park I guess :neutral:
now WTF is south park ?:|

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Because he doesn watch cartoons ?
Because yellow aliens make no sense ?
Because its stupid and has no meaning ?

Keep your body parts to yourself ;):rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:;)

Somebody once said, ~its all about prespective~ :p

now WTF is south park ?:|
STFU,
if u dont like simpsons u didnt have to come here
and southpark is a shitty copy of the beloved simpsons

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
"The Simpsons" is the longest running cartoon series ever and the humour in it not only makes it unfit at times for children but completely suitable for adults. I also don't understand why would someone hate Simpsons, if they like GTA and hate Simpsons they are being Hypocrite. "Yellow Alien" I see, might have confused themselves Simpsons against Futurama, which BTW is also a good show. Yeah they closed Simpsons on Star World and prior to its time slot are now showing "King Of The Hill" which BTW $ucks.
Will have to get the whole 1-18 seasons of Simpsons from TPB :D

All those who hate Simpsons, please tell me WHY? If you haven't watched it and hate it anyway then please spare youself 3 mins. and watch just one episode, I 'm definitly sure some of you might change ur opinion.:smile:

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Another simpson fan in here, had downloaded and seen and the entire seasons from TvT :)

BTW have they stopped airing it in Star World ??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yes they have, they have replaced with another cartoon which is similar (boring I mean)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yes they have, they have replaced with another cartoon which is similar (boring I mean)
Agreed "King Of the Hill" is boring but this is coming from the guy who calls The Simpsons too boring and yet use their conversation has his siggy, Well what would you call him/her? Hint:Answer in my previous post.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom