The Simpsons Movie made with Red Hat Enterprise Linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Cool info........
Bart rocks :lol: ( i miss simpsons:()
"Bart: Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.":lol:

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
ah Man Simpsons is awesome! Bart rocks! as does this pic :p

*www.cyberciti.biz/tips/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/i-will-use-google-b4-dump-question-bart.png

goobimama

 Macboy
Simpsons may be awesome n all that depending on your tastes, but it doesn't change the fact that animating those 2D characters is no great feat.

Now when you mention Ratatouille is made on Linux, I say seriously? Pixar is Steve's company. I don't see why they would use Linux to make Ratatouille. Of course I could be wrong. If only someone were to provide some links....

All those who hate Simpsons, please tell me WHY? If you haven't watched it and hate it anyway then please spare youself 3 mins. and watch just one episode, I 'm definitly sure some of you might change ur opinion.:smile:
I did try watching it when it used to come on Star World. But even when I saw it recently, it made absolutely NO SENSE to me.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
You like GTA?
Then you should've liked Simpsons too, but I think its prespective thing. BTW if it didn't made sense to you then what does? I'm a 21 year old and just Dig Simpsons. Even the first PC game I won in a contest was "The Simpsons:Hit and Run" :D

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
ppl may hate simpsons, but its the most viewed cartoon series in the US and europe as well..... tom n jerry fall on 9th position, popoye on 27th... etc year old newspaper article told me this.. but im sure as hell about it....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
err ... yes, should there be a problem are you also going to suspend something?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Naah! Its a free country where everyone has freedom to express 'emselves and question the Expression they want to. Its just that majority of people in the world like Simpsons. It reaffirms ur beliefs that Americans are Stupid, just makes you like 'em the way they are. BTW even my Best Friend hasn't seen and highly unlikely will see Simpsons or South Park.
P.S: Indian Hacking Guru Ankit Fadia has also mentioned in his book prefaces that he loves "The Simpsons":D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I thought you knew my Cable Operator and might get my cable suspended for not liking The Simpsons.

Refer sig for more info.

Vyasram

The pWnster
The Simpsons was my favorite when I was a kid, now it's South Park. Both are top-notch cartoons. South Park might not make sense to many non-americans, especially those who are not aware of the latest cult-happenning at USA as SP parodies them most of the time. But yes, it must take a Homer to not understand The Simpsons.

Now, isn't this thread more about Red Hat, rather than cartoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom