The Simpsons Movie made with Red Hat Enterprise Linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Joel Cohen tells Red Hat Magazine about how The Simpsons use Linux to speed up their animation process. Shrek, Ratatouille, The Simpsons -- Linux rocks the animation world all over.

For More:

Code:
[URL]http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/05/29/interview-joel-cohen-writer-and-associate-producer-of-the-simpsons/#more-907[/URL]

------------------

hmm..does it mean windows sux?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^It doenst mean that windows sux, but Linux is far better than windows in certain areas.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ Same here, I don't like the other cartoon shown on Star World in place of Simpsons I guess.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I like Simpsons alot. Why did they stop showing it on Star World? It used to be aired at 6:00 on weekdays.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Man! I never knew there existed people who hated Simpsons. Why would anyone hate Simpsons?

Pathik

Google Bot
Simpsons rocks..
To all those who hate it..
eatshorts.jpg

:D

Man! I never knew there existed people who hated Simpsons. Why would anyone hate Simpsons?
Because he doesn watch cartoons ?
Because yellow aliens make no sense ?
Because its stupid and has no meaning ?
Simpsons rocks..
To all those who hate it..
eatshorts.jpg

:D
Keep your body parts to yourself ;):rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:;)
Same here, how can someone hate 'The Simpsons' ?
Somebody once said, ~its all about prespective~ :p
Because they prefer loud, cursing cartoon characters, more like South Park I guess :neutral:
now WTF is south park ?:|

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Because he doesn watch cartoons ?
Because yellow aliens make no sense ?
Because its stupid and has no meaning ?

Keep your body parts to yourself ;):rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:;)

Somebody once said, ~its all about prespective~ :p

now WTF is south park ?:|
STFU,
if u dont like simpsons u didnt have to come here
and southpark is a shitty copy of the beloved simpsons

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
"The Simpsons" is the longest running cartoon series ever and the humour in it not only makes it unfit at times for children but completely suitable for adults. I also don't understand why would someone hate Simpsons, if they like GTA and hate Simpsons they are being Hypocrite. "Yellow Alien" I see, might have confused themselves Simpsons against Futurama, which BTW is also a good show. Yeah they closed Simpsons on Star World and prior to its time slot are now showing "King Of The Hill" which BTW $ucks.
Will have to get the whole 1-18 seasons of Simpsons from TPB :D

All those who hate Simpsons, please tell me WHY? If you haven't watched it and hate it anyway then please spare youself 3 mins. and watch just one episode, I 'm definitly sure some of you might change ur opinion.:smile:

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
The Simpsons toon just rocked on star world ......
<br/>
<br/>
@nvidia ...... +1 .....

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Another simpson fan in here, had downloaded and seen and the entire seasons from TvT :)

BTW have they stopped airing it in Star World ??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yes they have, they have replaced with another cartoon which is similar (boring I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom