The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

Ashish247

Journeyman
Games,
Settings,
FPS,
Temps,
PLEASE :p
Maybe I'm not the right man atm. I don't have hig end games.. Completed COD blackops around 60 fps(w/o driver update) @ around 78 degrees most of the time. Batman arkham asylum was running at 55-60 fps too around 80 degrees but I had the download of driver running in parallel along with fraps and hw monitor i.e. 3 more apps along with the game lol

Gtb93

In the zone
Maybe I'm not the right man atm. I don't have hig end games.. Completed COD blackops around 60 fps(w/o driver update) @ around 78 degrees most of the time. Batman arkham asylum was running at 55-60 fps too around 80 degrees but I had the download of driver running in parallel along with fraps and hw monitor i.e. 3 more apps along with the game lol
Post likes these, really help. and I'm not being sarcastic!

Edit: I'm most likely getting this in a few days, and I'm going to write a full fledged review on it :3

Aaron7

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am looking to buy this laptop in the UK. I've read all about the heating problems and I would like to know how does the laptop run in non-gaming conditions. The condition's I am talking about are 10 hours a day usage surfing the web, reading PDF files and software development. Also, in these conditions do the fans make much noise(if any)?

Thanks for the help.

rekrow

Broken In
Hi,

I am looking to buy this laptop in the UK. I've read all about the heating problems and I would like to know how does the laptop run in non-gaming conditions. The condition's I am talking about are 10 hours a day usage surfing the web, reading PDF files and software development. Also, in these conditions do the fans make much noise(if any)?

Thanks for the help.

i have the laptop and no problems for me what so ever, only a bit oh high temps on high end games but i never crossed 94 degrees, and no fan noise really quite

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Guys,

posting on behalf of a friend who is unable to create a thread.

He is looking for a gaming laptop.
Budget is strictly 50K.

And obviously we were redirected to the below laptop:
Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN Laptop

Is there any specific issue with this one - heating or any other?
The thread mostly discuss with the i7 model, not much on this one.

Suggest me any other laptop if not this of the same range particularly for gaming. Is there any laptop with GT650 and DDR5 memory in this budget?

Ashish247

Journeyman
Guys,

posting on behalf of a friend who is unable to create a thread.

He is looking for a gaming laptop.
Budget is strictly 50K.

And obviously we were redirected to the below laptop:
Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN Laptop

Is there any specific issue with this one - heating or any other?
The thread mostly discuss with the i7 model, not much on this one.

Suggest me any other laptop if not this of the same range particularly for gaming. Is there any laptop with GT650 and DDR5 memory in this budget?
I have the i5 version, No problems whatsoever.
No other gt650m laptop is available at this price be it dd3 or ddr5(in India)

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^lol why you are a GTA IV fan? if you like open world, then try Skyrim....its a cpu intensive game and you will get for fps than me. only thing is you won't have any cars or bikes, only horse to travel on whole map.

Top Bottom