The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

pratyush997

Inactive
^lol h ha a ...no dude..as my nokia x6 is. super outdated so ....wanted an cool upgrade n i doono want mobile cuz it costs more as compared to tab...for eg.galaxy tab 620 got same proccy as in sg 2 and ipad .....simply awesome!

NO...bully and virtual tennis 4 and burnout all running on gt 650m i checked
That would be easy task for Gt 650....

Last edited:

avj

Broken In
^lol h ha a ...no dude..as my nokia x6 is. super outdated so ....wanted an cool upgrade n i doono want mobile cuz it costs more as compared to tab...for eg.galaxy tab 620 got same proccy as in sg 2 and ipad .....simply awesome!

That would be easy task for Gt 650....
u cud wait and get a win 8 tablet

rgsilent

Broken In
have you installed synaptics drivers?

No. I've not installed additional drivers. I just have the default synaptics driver. I did change the sensitivity a bit and unchecked circular scrolling and it seems slightly better but a little below expectations.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Played Hot pursuit 2010, esp. for Swapnil and there was NO throttling issues at all.
*i48.tinypic.com/2wqbt5e.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/21l3lh4.jpg

at 900P i got 30-50fps, and ocassionally went down to 20 fps while the car was crashing.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@RON28: really thanks bro. How come no throttling? And why only 45 fps? I get 55-60 fps and after 1/2hr play it start lagging for 5 secs and fps drop to 35-40 fps.

@RON28: really thanks bro. How come no throttling? And why only 45 fps? I get 55-60 fps and after 1/2hr play it start lagging for 5 secs and fps drop to 35-40 fps.

potheadninja

Broken In
hey guys last week i got my samsung np550 with core i7
:razz: everythings running perfect

installed and played
dirt 3
assasins creed 2
prototype 2(awesome:razz:)

yesterday i fired up max payne 3 without any issues
temps wer 70+ after 30 mins of playing

today tried witcher 2
again similar temps

so far so good ...m very happy wid its performance

but....

after about 3 days of gaming
my space bar key gives out a faint squeaky sound which is irritating ..
any solution will be appreciated

and anybody having xbox 360 controller for windows ?
if yes pls confirm if it supports all kinds of games ..fps and rpg included
..thanks in advance

On what settings did you play witcher 2 and what was your fps?

pratyush997

Inactive
yoooooo guyzzz this is my 1000th post ....w/ lol.....btw seriously never expected this post gonna be written from mobile....

ps- btw I miss sound quality of sammy...it was awesome...

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent

why im getting less fps then? need to install stock driver again and check it.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah, check it. I have not installed any update yet. I played FEW two games without throttling, GRID Demo and Blur. DMC4 demo.

Yeah, check it. I have not installed any update yet. I played FEW two games without throttling, GRID Demo and Blur. DMC4 demo.

pratyush997

Inactive
y is ur lappy throttling?
...seems like bios update is culprit!
did u installed that update?

y is ur lappy throttling?
...seems like bios update is culprit!
did u installed that update?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Oh, sary. And yes I'll throttle stop. Now days I am not using laptop. Worried about battery. Tomorrow I'll talk to CC.

What about other i5 users? And @sakii: how is your battery backup?

Top Bottom